IGNORED

Reserves Tonight

Denilson

Trundle in reserves is this just to give him games do you reckon or is he not in G.J plans for Cardiff away. Personally even with Brooker back now at Cardiff i would start with Adebola and Trundle up front then bring Brooker on in 75mins or something when Adebola generally starts to tire. This will leave the place open for Brooker if he performs for Norwich.

Just about all over.

Three minutes of added time to be played.

Murray has got in a few times, but the keeper is playing out of his skin and has denied him at least three times with great saves, according to the commentary.

Just about all over.

Three minutes of added time to be played.

Murray has got in a few times, but the keeper is playing out of his skin and has denied him at least three times with great saves, according to the commentary.

I find Trundle playing in this unusual.

Is this making him more or less likely to be involved at Ninian Park?

I would have thought Brooker may have been a better option to play in this.

I find Trundle playing in this unusual.

Is this making him more or less likely to be involved at Ninian Park?

I would have thought Brooker may have been a better option to play in this.

He was withdrawn after an hour, so I'd suspect he'll be involved in some way.

Brooker played 88 minutes on Saturday, whereas Trundle only played 20ish, so that's probably the reason.

Just got back from the reserves. Their keeper did play well, Scotty Murray looked sharp and had a few chances in on goal which was promising. Wilson also had a good game.

Let's be fair it was a pretty poor effort against a team of kids.

Murray missed several presentable chances, as did Marlon Jackson.

Can't agree that Wilson did anything special baring in mind the quality of the opposition, though I thought Skuse did better than most.

Let's be fair it was a pretty poor effort against a team of kids.

Murray missed several presentable chances, as did Marlon Jackson.

Can't agree that Wilson did anything special baring in mind the quality of the opposition, though I thought Skuse did better than most.

I never said they did well your right was a poor effort against kids just highlighting the positives. Yes Skuse played well. In the final 3rd our final ball let us down.

Archived