IGNORED

Reserves Tonight

Denilson

Did you see Byfield on saturday???

He was very below par, plus Trundle looked the only forward prepared to have a crack from in and around the box when he came on.

I'd start him with Adebola.

Trundle and Brooker could be worth a try at some stage, can't be any worst than what we tried before,

I was at the game and to be honest I don't think, except for Trundle who was working his socks off to impress, any of the players on show are really threatening the first team for a place.

Murray was lively and forced a few great saves but he is so far away from the Scott Murray we know and love. I wouldn't have him on the bench on Saturday on this showing, and I am a fan of his. It really dawned on me how sad it is when a player starts slipping down the ranks.

Trundle as I said looked head and shoulders above most others, full of tricks and made some good assists that unfortunately the other players weren't good enough to make use of. i'm not a great trundle fan but i was impressed by his workrate and attitude shown last night.

Vasko looked ok, not great but he was surrounded by younger players so he looked head and shoulders above them, literally! He was bossing the defence and organising everybody. He was always willing and also had good attitude.

Skuse, I know he was just coming back from injury but I was quite disappointed with him, just looked off the pace and a bit lost. Got into a bit of handbags after a foul!

Weale, didn't have much to do put did make a couple of 'Basso style' saves, must have done his confidence some good.

Wilson, looked confident and did lots of running.Again was out to impress to gain a place in the squad at least on Saturday.

Can't say anyone else stood out really. There is such a gulf between reserve and first team football, and it's ever widening now, I can understand why many players are out on loan.

Blimy, I'm sounding like Bristol Boy now!!! :D

Archived