IGNORED

Can Trundle Make The Difference Till Wev ?

BCFC Forever Red

Good picture of Scott Murray there, fair play. I hated him after that 1-3 game, Christian Roberts scoring the other one wasn't it?? Those were the days!!!

nope that day was 2 from super scotty murray and 1 from lee mathews

roberts scored in the 2-0 wins when him and tinnion both scored all the time at u shed of a ground

They were the days.... am hoping for 6-0 this time though.... :innocent06:

Sounds ridiculous but you beat us that day but I enjoyed it. Proper football crowd and a great atomsphere, those days are dwindling. Take wembley for example, we need to have stadium officer permission to take anything bigger than a 2mx2m flag in. The passion's being ripped from the game, savour these derby games.

Sounds ridiculous but you beat us that day but I enjoyed it. Proper football crowd and a great atomsphere, those days are dwindling. Take wembley for example, we need to have stadium officer permission to take anything bigger than a 2mx2m flag in. The passion's being ripped from the game, savour these derby games.

Agreed, taking the passion out these days are ridiculous and the favourtism for the big teams in this league are shocking,

i.e Taylor tackle match suspension, ashley cole yellow card??? i know no injury wi cole tackle but still was shocking deserves a ban.

Also the treatment of fans is ridiculous like our bubble trip because of the brainless #######s who turn up just for fights giving the rest bad reputation.

Agreed, taking the passion out these days are ridiculous and the favourtism for the big teams in this league are shocking,

i.e Taylor tackle match suspension, ashley cole yellow card??? i know no injury wi cole tackle but still was shocking deserves a ban.

Also the treatment of fans is ridiculous like our bubble trip because of the brainless #######s who turn up just for fights giving the rest bad reputation.

It isn't right, we had our only bubble trip of this year to your place. I'm sure there's a Wolves bubble coming though! With the short distance between ourselves it's not too bad but still an invasion of our civil rights. I hope you guys do bring st georges crosses or similar english slogans because saturday is about us against you, wales against england, this side of the severn aginst yours and thats how it should be. I enjoy it and you do too. bring it on!!

It isn't right, we had our only bubble trip of this year to your place. I'm sure there's a Wolves bubble coming though! With the short distance between ourselves it's not too bad but still an invasion of our civil rights. I hope you guys do bring st georges crosses or similar english slogans because saturday is about us against you, wales against england, this side of the severn aginst yours and thats how it should be. I enjoy it and you do too. bring it on!!

I have bought a ST Georges flag for the occasion, and with ST Georges coming soon... :)

It would cost me less by train then it is by coach is feeking silly, £14 quid is a rip off, but coudn't miss it :)

We should be allowed to travel how we want to not forced to go by coach.

I have bought a ST Georges flag for the occasion, and with ST Georges coming soon... :)

It would cost me less by train then it is by coach is feeking silly, £14 quid is a rip off, but coudn't miss it :)

We should be allowed to travel how we want to not forced to go by coach.

You're right. We should be allowed independent travel as well as you should but when I came to Ashton Gate this year I enjoyed my derby day, the atmosphere (not that there was a lot at AG) will make it worthwhile for you on Saturday. By the way the youngsters by the fence at the grangend are not the real city fans, but i'm sure you know that anyway.

PS. a poster earlier mentioned trouble at our game earlier this year, what was he getting at? I didn't see any trouble in our ebd.

You're right. We should be allowed independent travel as well as you should but when I came to Ashton Gate this year I enjoyed my derby day, the atmosphere (not that there was a lot at AG) will make it worthwhile for you on Saturday. By the way the youngsters by the fence at the grangend are not the real city fans, but i'm sure you know that anyway.

PS. a poster earlier mentioned trouble at our game earlier this year, what was he getting at? I didn't see any trouble in our ebd.

I didn't hear of any trouble mucker,

But i'm sure there will be a electric atmosphere on sat,

hopefully trundle hat trick!!! :)

I didn't hear of any trouble mucker,

But i'm sure there will be a electric atmosphere on sat,

hopefully trundle hat trick!!! :)

We seem to be replying to each other all over the shop!! I honestly wish you all the best for the rest of the season, apart from saturday. It would be amazing to see a famous old ground like AG in the plastic Premier League. We might still get there, but it's very unlikely

Archived