IGNORED

Pulis On Football Focus What A Beller

john shaws hair

any body see pubic on football focus today being interviewed by our very own johny pearce saying his heart and soul was with the blue half of the city damm i hate this #### hes such a smuge git (and hes welsh) cmon blackpool but more important cmon u reds :englandsmile4wf:

He was smug but not bitter. He gave us full credit for this season's achievement.

Might have had something to do with his interviewer - Jonathan Pearce - another of the Bristol City media conspiracy along with Roger Malone, Dominic Mohan, Dave Lloyd, and Elliiot Kidner.

TP actually made a comment about JP previously being a skinny lad playing for Bristol City. Now I know he never played for the firsts, but does this mean he was once a youth player? Anybody know?

any body see pubic on football focus today being interviewed by our very own johny pearce saying his heart and soul was with the blue half of the city damm i hate this #### hes such a smuge git (and hes welsh) cmon blackpool but more important cmon u reds :englandsmile4wf:

JOHN did you miss the bit where pulis said he hoped Bristol city would be one of the teams promoted ?

Tiny P.... annoyed a his supporters with a post match comment yesterday. He blamed the delayed KO for one of his players pulling a hamstring and for his side not being physically or mentally ready for the start of the game.

He even blamed the referee for not being able to turn up on time. This after a massive accident on the M6 which closed the motorway and delayed not just the referee but the Blackpool team coach and supporters. Praise and grumble on BBC Stoke was full of his fans taking him to task and mentioning what an wholly inappropriate statement it was and how would TP feel if he had a friend or releative involved in the crash. They also asked how Blackpool were prepared for the game when they arrived extremely late and had little match preperation time?

The man is a class one moron.

Guest MaloneFM
Might have had something to do with his interviewer - Jonathan Pearce - another of the Bristol City media conspiracy along with Roger Malone, Dominic Mohan, Dave Lloyd, and Elliiot Kidner.

Oy you little bugger I am not part of some conspiracy! Who is Elliot Kidner? And Dominic Mohan was a reporter for the Scum.

Whatever happened to Rick Sky?

Who is Elliot Kidner?

L!ve TV. He was the mighty News Bunny and the brain behind Topless Darts. I thought you media people all knew each other.

The News Bunny Newsbunny.jpg

Topless Darts

L!ve TV was a channel well known for revelling in the low-brow and schoolboyishy amusing and two shows put it on the map. The first was News Bunny (it's the news whilst a man in a rabbit costume emotes in the background). The second was the seminal Topless Darts which gets its own entry.

This show was fairly popular as well. In it, some girls pretend to answer really simple questions incorrectly in the style of Mastermind and as a punishment have to take clothes off for each wrong answer.

And that's it.

Inventor

Simon Laidlaw. He writes: "All 46 episodes were written and produced by me under the watchful eye of Live TV boss, Mark Murphy. Writing duties were also taken on by Assistant Producer, Elliot Kidner. These shows are easy to spot as most of the questions revolved around his beloved Bristol City Football team. My favorite round was "Questions to which the answer is always 'C'". And Magnus Magnusson went to school with my Dad!"

Tiny P.... annoyed a his supporters with a post match comment yesterday. He blamed the delayed KO for one of his players pulling a hamstring and for his side not being physically or mentally ready for the start of the game.

He even blamed the referee for not being able to turn up on time. This after a massive accident on the M6 which closed the motorway and delayed not just the referee but the Blackpool team coach and supporters. Praise and grumble on BBC Stoke was full of his fans taking him to task and mentioning what an wholly inappropriate statement it was and how would TP feel if he had a friend or releative involved in the crash. They also asked how Blackpool were prepared for the game when they arrived extremely late and had little match preperation time?

The man is a class one moron.

taken from todays Guardian, the reporter wasn't amused by Pulis's lack of perspective or professionalism either.

Jeremy Alexander at the Britannia Stadium

Monday March 24, 2008

The Guardian

Referees never get it right. Mike Pike got it wrong before he arrived. Driving from Barrow (133 miles) he was trapped in the tailback from an accident, which closed the M6 for four hours. So were Blackpool, who got here at 2.10pm, 2½ hours after ETA. Pike made it at 2.30. Dialogue with the League decreed a half-hour delay to kick-off. This cut no ice with Tony Pulis, who launched a Premier League rant.

"It's very unprofessional," said Stoke's manager. "He gets expenses and should have stayed overnight [official advice is to do so at 80 miles or more] but he chose to travel down the busiest road in the country on the day during a holiday period. Astonishing. We were already warming up. I had to drag my players in, wait half an hour, then send them out again. We never pull muscles here but we've lost Salif Diao, probably for the season, and Leon Cort. We've been punished for other people's failings." Cort's muscle went after half-time. Five victims of the M6 crash were air-lifted to hospital, where two remain.

Managers are always praising their players for showing character. Some could show a bit more themselves -perspective, too. Coping with pressure is part of the job and Pulis, who has exceeded expectation in placing Stoke on top of the table, is not doing it well. "I believe we've copped a hell of a lot of decisions which have been unjust this season," said his programme notes. "You just hope that over the next seven games the club receives the justice it deserves." Pike would not have read that beforehand. He refereed impeccably. He had no comment on Stoke's hotels.

Simon Grayson upheld the dignity of the manager's job despite disappointment that Blackpool's classier play had not been fully rewarded: "We had the team meeting on the bus with toast and cereal bars, with scraps of chicken when we got here. It was not ideal but I told them not to use it as an excuse." Of Ben Burgess, who cancelled out his first-half goal by setting up Stoke's equaliser straight after the restart, when he nodded a corner from beyond the far post back into his own goalmouth for Cort, Grayson said: "He forgot we'd turned round." At 6ft 3in Burgess would qualify for Stoke, whose programme reports confirm a tall obsession by giving the teams' average height. First measure them, then see if they can control a ball.

Blackpool, with two central defensive giants in Ian Evatt and Kaspars Gorkss, stood firm against Stoke's physicality.They are not safe but their determination to work the ball forward through craft deserves to give them a second season in the second tier after 29 years below. Wes Hoolahan was not quite Stanley Matthews, but showed a winger's will to dribble.

Stoke are straight up and down like their stripes, with the once influential midfielder Rory Delap anonymous except for his torpedo throw-ins. They were without Liam Lawrence, their own answer to Matthews who, in 1961, returned from Blackpool to guide Stoke to the top tier 18 months later, when he was 48. Pulis bemoaned the absence of Lawrence, Ricardo Fuller and Ryan Shawcross, his three leading scorers, all suspended, but that is what happens when the cards stack up. Stoke, top of the division's yellow list, were vigorously clean on Saturday. Perhaps a penny has dropped.

Another, about professionalism, could usefully follow but, if Stoke go up, Pulis will find Sir Alex Ferguson confirming his view that, if his side do not take all the points, it is the referee who got it wrong.

Man of the match: Mike Pike (referee)

More people should speak out against the bile filled nonsense this mans brings to our game.

he is a disgrace.

Simon Grayson upheld the dignity of the manager's job despite disappointment that Blackpool's classier play had not been fully rewarded: "We had the team meeting on the bus with toast and cereal bars, with scraps of chicken when we got here. It was not ideal but I told them not to use it as an excuse." Of Ben Burgess, who cancelled out his first-half goal by setting up Stoke's equaliser straight after the restart, when he nodded a corner from beyond the far post back into his own goalmouth for Cort, Grayson said: "He forgot we'd turned round." At 6ft 3in Burgess would qualify for Stoke, whose programme reports confirm a tall obsession by giving the teams' average height. First measure them, then see if they can control a ball.

Absolute classic. Says it all really.

L!ve TV. He was the mighty News Bunny and the brain behind Topless Darts. I thought you media people all knew each other.

The News Bunny Newsbunny.jpg

Topless Darts

L!ve TV was a channel well known for revelling in the low-brow and schoolboyishy amusing and two shows put it on the map. The first was News Bunny (it's the news whilst a man in a rabbit costume emotes in the background). The second was the seminal Topless Darts which gets its own entry.

This show was fairly popular as well. In it, some girls pretend to answer really simple questions incorrectly in the style of Mastermind and as a punishment have to take clothes off for each wrong answer.

And that's it.

Inventor

Simon Laidlaw. He writes: "All 46 episodes were written and produced by me under the watchful eye of Live TV boss, Mark Murphy. Writing duties were also taken on by Assistant Producer, Elliot Kidner. These shows are easy to spot as most of the questions revolved around his beloved Bristol City Football team. My favorite round was "Questions to which the answer is always 'C'". And Magnus Magnusson went to school with my Dad!"

Oh dear, the memories!

taken from todays Guardian, the reporter wasn't amused by Pulis's lack of perspective or professionalism either.

Jeremy Alexander at the Britannia Stadium

Monday March 24, 2008

The Guardian

Referees never get it right. Mike Pike got it wrong before he arrived. Driving from Barrow (133 miles) he was trapped in the tailback from an accident, which closed the M6 for four hours. So were Blackpool, who got here at 2.10pm, 2½ hours after ETA. Pike made it at 2.30. Dialogue with the League decreed a half-hour delay to kick-off. This cut no ice with Tony Pulis, who launched a Premier League rant.

"It's very unprofessional," said Stoke's manager. "He gets expenses and should have stayed overnight [official advice is to do so at 80 miles or more] but he chose to travel down the busiest road in the country on the day during a holiday period. Astonishing. We were already warming up. I had to drag my players in, wait half an hour, then send them out again. We never pull muscles here but we've lost Salif Diao, probably for the season, and Leon Cort. We've been punished for other people's failings." Cort's muscle went after half-time. Five victims of the M6 crash were air-lifted to hospital, where two remain.

Managers are always praising their players for showing character. Some could show a bit more themselves -perspective, too. Coping with pressure is part of the job and Pulis, who has exceeded expectation in placing Stoke on top of the table, is not doing it well. "I believe we've copped a hell of a lot of decisions which have been unjust this season," said his programme notes. "You just hope that over the next seven games the club receives the justice it deserves." Pike would not have read that beforehand. He refereed impeccably. He had no comment on Stoke's hotels.

Blackpool, with two central defensive giants in Ian Evatt and Kaspars Gorkss, stood firm against Stoke's physicality.They are not safe but their determination to work the ball forward through craft deserves to give them a second season in the second tier after 29 years below. Wes Hoolahan was not quite Stanley Matthews, but showed a winger's will to dribble.

Stoke are straight up and down like their stripes, with the once influential midfielder Rory Delap anonymous except for his torpedo throw-ins. They were without Liam Lawrence, their own answer to Matthews who, in 1961, returned from Blackpool to guide Stoke to the top tier 18 months later, when he was 48. Pulis bemoaned the absence of Lawrence, Ricardo Fuller and Ryan Shawcross, his three leading scorers, all suspended, but that is what happens when the cards stack up. Stoke, top of the division's yellow list, were vigorously clean on Saturday. Perhaps a penny has dropped.

Another, about professionalism, could usefully follow but, if Stoke go up, Pulis will find Sir Alex Ferguson confirming his view that, if his side do not take all the points, it is the referee who got it wrong.

Man of the match: Mike Pike (referee)

More people should speak out against the bile filled nonsense this mans brings to our game.

he is a disgrace.

Regardless of what you think of Pulis or his teams you have to agree that a referee who gets paid well for maybe two days work a week can not turn up on time keeping 20 thousand paying customers waiting because he decided when he wants to travel.IN the past teams have been fined for arriving late to fixtures so yes Pulis is right to call this man unprofessional.

Regardless of what you think of Pulis or his teams you have to agree that a referee who gets paid well for maybe two days work a week can not turn up on time keeping 20 thousand paying customers waiting because he decided when he wants to travel.IN the past teams have been fined for arriving late to fixtures so yes Pulis is right to call this man unprofessional.

Hold on, a traffic accident, which the referee and supporters were in caused the kick-off to be delayed by 30 minutes.

He needs to get over it. The game was announced as delayed, before the team sheets went in - he knew the players had a longer time to warm up.

I find him blaming the referee, and obviously an accident on the M6 quite disrespectful. Sometimes there are bigger things in life than football.

Hold on, a traffic accident, which the referee and supporters were in caused the kick-off to be delayed by 30 minutes.

He needs to get over it. The game was announced as delayed, before the team sheets went in - he knew the players had a longer time to warm up.

I find him blaming the referee, and obviously an accident on the M6 quite disrespectful. Sometimes there are bigger things in life than football.

Lordof I agree that the accident/any accident where people are injured is more important than sport and i wasn't been disrespectful to any of the unfortunate people involved in the accident. My point was that Pulis's opinion that the ref was unprofesiniol by choosing to travel on the day wich could of involved a delay due to traffic condgestion (M6 busy road) was as he said unprofesional.

Lordof I agree that the accident/any accident where people are injured is more important than sport and i wasn't been disrespectful to any of the unfortunate people involved in the accident. My point was that Pulis's opinion that the ref was unprofesiniol by choosing to travel on the day wich could of involved a delay due to traffic condgestion (M6 busy road) was as he said unprofesional.

But the Blackpool team coach was also significantly delayed, arriving after 2pm, toast on the coach and given some scraps of chicken when arriving at the Brittannia. Surely the ref would have had to delay the KO anyway after consultation with the league not only due to the team coach but the hundreds of Blackpool supporters also delayed.

Cheap and nasty excuse from Pulis, it's always someone elses fault. Oh and he also had a go at the League for handing out two match suspensions at this late stage of the season. Stoke supporters are questioning his teams discipline as most of the bookings had been picked up for dissent.

Fair enough, but the opposition also had to deal with these problems...

Blackpools official team coach arrived at 2.15pm - thats not enough time for their players to warm up, supporters coming by car to arrive etc.

He is blaming the ref for injuries, when his team are playing at home with all their treatment tables, gyms etc. It just sounds like sour grapes to me!

Even if the referee had been there, the game would have probably been delayed for travelling supporters anyway...

But the Blackpool team coach was also significantly delayed, arriving after 2pm, toast on the coach and given some scraps of chicken when arriving at the Brittannia. Surely the ref would have had to delay the KO anyway after consultation with the league not only due to the team coach but the hundreds of Blackpool supporters also delayed.

Cheap and nasty excuse from Pulis, it's always someone elses fault. Oh and he also had a go at the League for handing out two match suspensions at this late stage of the season. Stoke supporters are questioning his teams discipline as most of the bookings had been picked up for dissent.

Yes cheshire the team was late but not late enough to delay the kick off unlike the ref who didn't/couldn't be bothered to follow the FAs advice to stay overnight had Blackpool been later you can bet that they would of had a fine at the end of the day the ref is to blame for not turning up for the game on time due to his decisions henc he acted unprofessinal.

Archived