IGNORED

Attitude Key Now...

The Chaplain

Crucial now that we, as a club as GJ is keen to say, get the right mentality for the last few weeks.

One of the positive factors in our favour has been that we have been doing unexpectedly well and so have had less pressure on us than those teams around us the need/expect to go up. That's still true.

We've had a great season whatever happens and though were disappointed now we've got to keep positive. It's often said that teams that have been challenging for auto promotion are at a disadvantage in the play-offs as they suffer from the fact of just missing out ... if were in the play-offs - and we still might not be as we're still 2nd - its no good saying oh we've blown it, we would all have given our right arms to be in play-offs at beginning of season and if were playing Charlton, Palace or whoever we still got to go into it knowing it's us who still have everything to gain and nothing to lose.

Keep the pressure off and the belief going....

Its not what we're doing that gives me belief, its the inability of Watford, Stoke and WBA to do any better. What price Hull being champions?

I am starting to think that Hull will win the league, however, our recent sticky patch has to come to an end and despite those canaries scoring 5 today I think (well hope really) that they could be on the wrong end of a hiding next week. Brooker at Ashton Gate for the first time in ages must be worth a couple of goals for starters.

Thing is, everyone else around us (apart from hull) are also on sticky patches and no one seems to want to win this division.

We are still second!!! Keep the Faith, we are going up!

Archived