IGNORED

It's Friday ... But Sunday's Coming ... A Theological Note ...

The Chaplain

Ok, I know it's Saturday, but the point still stands.

Today is the darkest day in the Christian calender. The day when hope appeared to have died. When all the dreams of a future, better and brighter than had ever before been imagined, seemingly had turned to dust. When all the signs of promise had turned into a hellish nightmare. Followers, believers, despaired, locked themselves away, wondering if they'd ever see such ambition rise again.

Tomorrow, everything changed. The impossible happened and ever dawn therafter broke with renewed brightness.

Always Believe...

Today is the darkest day in the Christian calender. The day when hope appeared to have died. When all the dreams of a future, better and brighter than had ever before been imagined, seemingly had turned to dust. When all the signs of promise had turned into a hellish nightmare. Followers, believers, despaired, locked themselves away, wondering if they'd ever see such ambition rise again.

Tomorrow, everything changed. The impossible happened and ever dawn therafter broke with renewed brightness.

Always Believe...

Thanks Chaplain...I still believe.....I'm kind of sorry I wont be at your church tomorrow.

Always Believe...

Brilliant analogy mate, made me feel so much better !!!

Always Believe...

So we stick our team in a cave and they rise again right :)

Let's hope so ;)

Archived