IGNORED

Bcfc Flag

rockin-robin

No sweat, it's been found.

One of our stewards helpfully brought it back to Ashton Gate and the staff at Ashton Gate have "done their extra little bit" for the team and unearthed it from a pile of clipboards and things that came back from Ninian Park.

Thanks to Messers Pratt and Draisey, it can be collected any time.

Nice one :clapping:

One of our stewards helpfully brought it back to Ashton Gate and the staff at Ashton Gate have "done their extra little bit" for the team and unearthed it from a pile of clipboards and things that came back from Ninian Park.

Thanks to all connected with its safe return from the land of the sheep. Cheers Mr Pratt & Mr Draisey i owe you a drink , and Thatchem Red thanks for your effort mate. well appreciated. :clapping:

Top show boys :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Thanks to all connected with its safe return from the land of the sheep. Cheers Mr Pratt & Mr Draisey i owe you a drink , and Thatchem Red thanks for your effort mate. well appreciated. :clapping:

Agreed - well done

Now when are we going to put on trial those who left it abandoned in first place?

Shot at dawn me thinks :noexpression:

Archived