IGNORED

100% Support Needed

Dolman Block B

Come on fellows ffs.

Bickering over this and that, yet the lads are 2nd, and our destiny is in our hands.

Tremendous chance of automatic, or at worst the playoffs.

Any fan on here who says they wouldnt taken that back on Aug 12th 2007 needs s hagging!!!

Norwich up next. 19,000 crowd, as will be the home games to follow.

Massive followings at Southampton, Stoke and Shef Utd.

Then May 4th.

Nothing to lose

Come on fellows ffs.

Bickering over this and that, yet the lads are 2nd, and our destiny is in our hands.

Any fan on here who says they wouldnt taken that back on Aug 12th 2007 needs s hagging!!!

Then May 4th.

Nothing to lose

I'm in and I'll even buy you and Mrs Arn a pint on Saturday if you're open to the offer, Sir?

LDR, I'm totally ****ed off with somes negativy on here. It is nothing less than dreamland for our lot, and if its the playoffs, so be it.

Still reckon we could go on and do it from there tbh.

About time someone bloody posts something positive instead of bubble has burst sign someone rather so so isn't good enough.

WE ARE FERKING 2ND TOP!! The pissing bubble hasn't burst AT ALL, and even if it does atleast we have something to burst come april.

We have recalled brooker who IMO will fire us up, as he creates goals from nothing and will give support to dele/trunds/byfield

KEEP BELIVING, 100% SUPPORT, GET BEHIND THE TEAM AND SHOW ERM HOW PROUD WE ARE

Come on fellows ffs.

Then May 4th.

Nothing to lose

Arn i think the S is too near the hagging!! :D Perhaps we should sing lots of songs before kick off so the lads know were behind them any suggestions??

i agree with you completely arn but ever since december i think if always KNOWN that we would go up, i just KNOW its going to happen, last season i wasn't to sure but i dunno really i can just tell we WILL go up and then all you moaners will be stuck for a summer about what to talk about.

ALWAYS BELIEVE

i agree with you completely arn but ever since december i think if always KNOWN that we would go up, i just KNOW its going to happen, last season i wasn't to sure but i dunno really i can just tell we WILL go up and then all you moaners will be stuck for a summer about what to talk about.

ALWAYS BELIEVE

Not only will we go up this season, we will also win the Premier League and the fa cup next season :)

Long live the good times!!!

LDR, I'm totally ****ed off with somes negativy on here.

Arn, my post was just a joke, please, for gods sakes please, tell me you didnt fall for it as well. (I will tell you the answer to your question you asked me last week if you confirm you didnt fall for it.)

Arn i think the S is too near the hagging!! :D Perhaps we should sing lots of songs before kick off so the lads know were behind them any suggestions??

RED FLAG FLYING HIGH

ONE GARY JOHNSON

INDIVDUAL PLAYERS CHANTS - MCINDOE, LOUIS, MARV aboslutely everyone!!!!!!!! lets get them more motivated than ever pleasee

RED FLAG FLYING HIGH

ONE GARY JOHNSON

INDIVDUAL PLAYERS CHANTS - MCINDOE, LOUIS, MARV aboslutely everyone!!!!!!!! lets get them more motivated than ever pleasee

Agreed, come on every single city fan in AG needs to get behind the team....

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU REDSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Belief and faith are wonderfull things; I have them both in my club :Believe: We do not know what the outcome of this season will be but for sure it already has surpassed our wildest dreams we should enjoy the last 6 games and give everything we can, to support our team :city: in their endeavours.

You can also be sure they will not give up or stop trying till the last second, at the end they will have given their all; so should we;COME ON YOU REDS

Come on fellows ffs.

Then May 4th.

Stevie B is the key Arny

Nothing to lose

non stop singing is needed for the remaining games wether we are winning losing or drawing. the lads need our support :englandsmile4wf:

Agreed,

We NEED to improve the atmosphere at the gate much much more.... we need to make it as intimadating as possible we need everyone in all 4 stands to sing the same songs EVERYONE to join in we need to push our players over the line and a fantastic atmosphere will help 100%.

We also need non stop singing away as i thought we went very quiet for some time during the cardiff game but when we got going we were loud, we need to keep the loudness up for the whole game, come on fellows best chance and we as FANS need to do our part!!!

Come on fellows ffs.

Then May 4th.

Nothing to lose

Quality as always Arny! 100% with you on this. I have a confession to make though, it was my fault we lost on Saturday..

I had to work most of the day, listened to the first half in the car on the way home, listened to the second at home on World.. Why was it my fault though? Simple. I forgot to do the one thing I do when I cant make it to a game this season, and that was light the candle.

So, don't blame Gary J, don't blame the players, blame me for not lighting my FLIPPIN' candle. What a twot I am.

Mrs Williton and I will be at the gate this week and will be having a few bevvies before hand to get our vocal chords tuned in to give the lads 100% encourage from the start to make up for last week!!!!

:chant6ez: :Believe: :goingup:

p.s - its my birthday friday so if anyone wants to buy me a pint feel free! :innocent06:

Arn, my post was just a joke, please, for gods sakes please, tell me you didnt fall for it as well. (I will tell you the answer to your question you asked me last week if you confirm you didnt fall for it.)

Christ Rayer, know you well enough fellow, and knew it was wind up.

Now pm that answer you rotten sod :innocent06:

Quality as always Arny! 100% with you on this. I have a confession to make though, it was my fault we lost on Saturday..

I had to work most of the day, listened to the first half in the car on the way home, listened to the second at home on World.. Why was it my fault though? Simple. I forgot to do the one thing I do when I cant make it to a game this season, and that was light the candle.

So, don't blame Gary J, don't blame the players, blame me for not lighting my FLIPPIN' candle. What a twot I am.

Mrs Williton and I will be at the gate this week and will be having a few bevvies before hand to get our vocal chords tuned in to give the lads 100% encourage from the start to make up for last week!!!!

p.s - its my birthday friday so if anyone wants to buy me a pint feel free! :innocent06:

Show yer face in bs3 sat and will happily do.

Whilst it's true that results of late have been disappointing let's not forget that whatever happens in the remaining six games (or 8 or 9 if we're in the play-offs) we will finish in our highest position in English football for around 30 years. That's 30 years, that's the best postion we have finished in during the lifetime of many supporters/posters on this forum. Let's ramp up that support over this run in and celebrate this fantastic achievement whether we go up or not.

:Believe:

Come on fellows ffs.

Then May 4th.

Nothing to lose

Great post, if the players ever needed us its now...

We need to back the boys 100%, COME ON YOU REDS.

After all, if we add pressure it could make them crack, lets make them relax.

Sounds good to me! I normally drive to games, so don't drink, where is this infamous BS3??

Stand with your back to the ground facing the park ; turn right walk along a few hundred yards and you are there :drunk2:

110% and many Happy Returns For Yesterday WilltonRed........ you like my handy work then ;)

Picture of my old 90's Bristol City Robin Tee Shirt... bought for me by my Brother and worn to many a game.

Come on fellows ffs.

Then May 4th.

Nothing to lose

Well Said Arn!

I'm worse for ware, Had a few, And fed up about England - COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

Its City i care about- Come on lads!

Well Said Arn!

I'm worse for ware, Had a few, And fed up about England - COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

Its City i care about- Come on lads!

Citys in the blood; England team are a load of millionares haveing a kick about; Becks should never of started, just for his cap; are there no better? friendlies are meant for experimenting and trying younger talent on the fringes not for has beens :disapointed2se:

Archived