IGNORED

It's Going To Come Good

Dorset_Cider

It's going to come good......... we're going to stay positive

We all know that the end run in is going to be a nail biter but the positives are we've had our bad run.

Some of the teams around us might have found some form but they/some will also slip up and there is even more pressure on them............ No one team has taken this league and it's down to us to get promotion by any means, this is our golden chance to do what we have dreamed of for all those years....

How many of us imagined that we would be where we now are ..... remember sitting there at the Gate thinking of what would be during the last game of the 2006/2007 season

There is a lot at stake but we will come good

Bristol City FC will grab this amazing chance....... WE ARE GOING UP! .... you might be chomping on finger bones and nobody said this season would be easy as we are finding.

Things are happening and the signs are good not bad

Who cares how we do it ..... who plays or what we should have done to be even better placed

Now is the time Bristol City FC....... Players, Manager and Fans

Please join me in the 'WE ARE GOING UP!' thread........ let's see how many of us really believe

UP THE CITY!

Well, I do think that we as fans should chill out more.

We havent been in such a great league position for a generation....and who knows, we may not be again for another 25 years! Lets enjoy our promotion run in, get behind the players and ride the rollercoaster...if we get promoted, fantastic. If we don't, its not the end of the world. With a new stadium, an excellent manager and the promise of £££ to spend on players we've got plenty to look forward to in the future.

Yeah why not! Lets jump on this thread

Forget the past few weeks, we start again! 6 game mini season, lets go for 5 wins and were there. One final push from the players, staff and fans.....light your candles, cross your fingers, wash your lucky pants, time to start believing! YOU REDS!! :goingup:

Yeah why not! Lets jump on this thread

Forget the past few weeks, we start again! 6 game mini season, lets go for 5 wins and were there. One final push from the players, staff and fans.....light your candles, cross your fingers, wash your lucky pants, time to start believing! YOU REDS!! :goingup:

The 6 game mini-season, a full week between each game. Thunderbirds are go.

Dear Lord, as you know I do find myself in Barrow Gurney church now and again, so you know me and hopefully wont mind that I have made some slight tiny weeny amends to your favourite Top 40 church hit. It has been a tough few weeks for us all, and I have found myself doubting, Lord, however this rhyme said every night before I go to sleep is really helping me deal with this challenging time for me and my family:

"Our Gary

Who art in Ashton

Hallowed be the Game

Their teams may come

and be undone, on turf by our mighty eleven

Give us this day a win for the reds

And forgive us our whispers, and those who whisper against us (OTIB.co.uk)

And lead us not into the play offs

But deliver us from evil (Pulis)

Let's aim for promotion, then power and glory

We're City forever

Amen "

Dear all, I admire your collective faith. I am normally the king of the happy clappers, but since Lee J has been out my normally devout positive fervour has been tested to its limits.

So I have settled for a further year in the Championship, and anything on top of that would be a huge bonus. Just don't make me go through a play off final as bad as the last one. I almost think I would rather 7th place and a stress free May although with no Euro 2008 interest it would make for a very very long summer. Actually no I wouldn't, forget that.

I can't make it to the Gate for the Naarwich match as I wil be skiiing in France, however will be keeping abreast of it all from afar...

Last great push for the summit fellas. So close we can taste it..

"Our Gary

Who art in Ashton

Hallowed be the Game

Their teams may come

We're City forever

Amen

:winner_third_h4h: Brilliant. Now we need to print off 17,000 copies and place them on the seats for Saturday ready for a mass prayer at 14.50 ( best make that 1515 so all the Dolman are sat in their seats :noexpression: )

Much more effective than a placcy bag

PDG

Guest Eamer

I wish I was as positive as the rest of you. I really am having trouble believing that we'll take this chance and get up to the Premier League. I really do hope we get up there but just can't make myself believe it with our form at the moment.

"Our Gary

Who art in Ashton

Hallowed be the Game

Their teams may come

We're City forever

Amen "

I'm not the believing type myself, more of a 'take control of your own destiny' person,

but,

your lovelly prayer cheered me up no end on the first morning back at work and

somehow made me fell more optimistic.......

Spooky.

:noexpression:

I wish I was as positive as the rest of you. I really am having trouble believing that we'll take this chance and get up to the Premier League. I really do hope we get up there but just can't make myself believe it with our form at the moment.

Look; our current slip in performance is to bring off a great betting coup. 2nd last season, 2nd this and 2nd again next season!

Home v Norwich (3pts), Away v Southampton (3pts) , Home v Wolves (1pt), Away v Stoke (1pt), Away v Sheff Utd (0 pts), Home v Preston (3pts) = 11 pts

Will that be enough?

The beauty of this run in is that nobody really knows !! - fantastic times these though no matter what happens...

Home v Norwich (3pts), Away v Southampton (3pts) , Home v Wolves (1pt), Away v Stoke (1pt), Away v Sheff Utd (0 pts), Home v Preston (3pts) = 11 pts

Will that be enough?

I have us winning at stoke losing at wolves but winning at sheffield utd not sure bout preston. I have a feeling will we need a win last game of the season with 4 teams still in the hunt to go up on the last day.

82 pts will be enough and that could even make us Champions !!!!!

Excellent thread COME ON YOU REDS

We can win all 6.We've beaten Norwich, Stoke, Southampton and Sheffield Utd already, and drawn comfortably away at Wolves and Preston.Whether we do or not is down to how much we really want it imo. I go for wins vs Normich, Southampton and Preston, draws with Wolves and Sheffield Utd, and reluctantly a loss vs Stoke, giving us 78 points.I HOPE I AM SERIOUSLY UNDER-ESTIMATING!!

This blip we've had is merely the calm before the storm. Watch us go now. Think about it - in the last three batches of ten we have started off like a train and slipped up a little towards the end of the ten match sequence - we are in our final batch of games and will hit the first six like a runaway train (as per the normal way we do things) and then find there are no games after that to run out of steam. The season will be over before our next bubble can burst. With a bit of luck, we could get 12-15 points out of this last bunch of six and that will take us up. That's my theory anyway!!

Believe!!

At the Cardiff game I pointed to the sky, in a Basso stylee, and Adriano saved the penalty. Yes the rebound went in but for that moment I truly believed.

There is always talk of not getting carried away and taking each game as it comes. For eight long years I refused to get carried away and it got us nowhere. This season I intend to get completely carried away and see where it takes us.

Little Jar; go and tell those men in white coats at the door that they can take me away now.

:Believe: The Reds Are Going Up :Believe:

I'm a believer and I believe.

(and so does maggie).

Bleedin 'ell Nester - are you sure you want her back? Never forget that Tories and Labour are but different arse cheeks of the same snob/toff backside. The current Royalist anus between those arse cheeks is Gordon Brown noser - another traitor like Thatcher with an anti-working man, anti-English and anti-football supporter agenda.

......the Conservative Party's top pin-up girl herself........ :shocking: ........

margaret_thatcher_narrowweb__300x400,0.jpg

Archived