IGNORED

Mr Cureton

elhombrecito

Good article, missing the point about Holloways Nicé though ;)

Its pleasing he notes the style we play and a nice little dig about not being a 'Watford or a Stoke'

A city split down the middle? One half blue one half red?

Our Mr Cureton needs a lesson in fractions I think. Small ones at that.

City of 500,000. Add South Glos including Kingswood and Bradley Stoke = approx 750,000.

City average attendance 15-16k.

Gas average attendance 5-6k? (not sure? :dunno: )

Pretty pathetic in comparison to other towns and cities isn't it?

I blame the transient home counties originating residents of Clifton and Redland.

I might have been brought up in Nailsea, but now I live in Clifton, and I never thought for one minute of going to "that" side.

*shudders*

:city:

I think Dolls that what he was getting at was that LAANDAAANEERS and other home county personage have moved to the Posher parts of our fair city(much like yourself) and have no affiliation to either Bristol club or the Travelling Gypsies, but instead harbour delusions of still being ARSEnal supporters and the like.

I think Dolls that what he was getting at was that LAANDAAANEERS and other home county personage have moved to the Posher parts of our fair city(much like yourself) and have no affiliation to either Bristol club or the Travelling Gypsies, but instead harbour delusions of still being ARSEnal supporters and the like.

Well thankyou for clearing that up, and thank God for that!

ahhhhhh, never have forgotten that classic song..........with a packet of sweets and a cheesy smile jamie cureton is a.....you know the rest.

really lovely guy?

Boo, but good humoured pantomine boo, rather than hatred.

Personally, I find all the innuendo about Cureton very distasteful.

I wonder how some of the people here would deal with it if they were subjected to the vitriol he receives.

It's all light-hearted though isn't it. And I think it's clear from that article that he doesn't take it too seriously.

I wonder how some of the people here would deal with it if they were subjected to the vitriol he receives.

Maybe football is not for you then. Maybe Rugby is more for you

Brought it on himself though.

Archived