IGNORED

Mr Cureton

elhombrecito

Brought it on himself though.

Did he?

This repugnant vendetta is based on a rumour that he had sex with a 15-y-o girl. He has always denied it, there has been no police action and no nasty expose in the Sunday papers. Even if it was true, it hardly marks him as a paedophile, a particularly nasty type of pervert who prays on, abuses and maims young children.

Chanting this disgusting, slanderous venom at a football game is no different, IMO, to racially abusing a black player.

You might call it banter, I call it obscene.

I think Dolls that what he was getting at was that LAANDAAANEERS and other home county personage have moved to the Posher parts of our fair city(much like yourself) and have no affiliation to either Bristol club or the Travelling Gypsies, but instead harbour delusions of still being ARSEnal supporters and the like.

Quite correct Easton.

I'm always shocked by the numbers of Arsenal and Man U shirts you see around Broadmead, the centre and Park St/Triangle.

I would never accuse ANYONE on this forum (apart from the good Doctor) of having any affiliation with the Blue Few. :innocent06:

Did he?

This repugnant vendetta is based on a rumour that he had sex with a 15-y-o girl. He has always denied it, there has been no police action and no nasty expose in the Sunday papers. Even if it was true, it hardly marks him as a paedophile, a particularly nasty type of pervert who prays on, abuses and maims young children.

Chanting this disgusting, slanderous venom at a football game is no different, IMO, to racially abusing a black player.

Your right and we need to concentrate on winning the game not chanting some stupid comment at a bloke whos an x gashead. Lets just concentrate on cheering the boys in red instead!

Guest red ken 2
Did he?

Time to find yourself a different saturday passtime, serious or what. Jog on.

Did he?

He's long enough in the tooth to know it's just done to put him off,hopefully. After 90mins is up I couldn't care less what he does,but if he fails to score against us because someone has accused him of running over Mother Theresa in a steamroller I'm more than happy.

Did he?

I work with someone that grew up with Cureton in Eastville so I know exactly what happened thank you. So what else would you call someone if there what 22/23 and have sex with a 15 year old?

Did he?

Did he?

REALLY??? Incredible statement.

I think Dolls that what he was getting at was that LAANDAAANEERS and other home county personage have moved to the Posher parts of our fair city(much like yourself) and have no affiliation to either Bristol club or the Travelling Gypsies, but instead harbour delusions of still being ARSEnal supporters and the like.can't englandsmile4wf:

<ahttp://www.otib.co.uk/uploads/emoticons/default_englandsmile4wf.gif' alt=':englandsmile4wf:'> quite right i moved from wimbledon to posh brislington and you can't get any posher than that:

And still he is yet to score against the City and that could have been his last chance, Maybe all the chants against him puts him off of his game?

Archived