IGNORED

Ameobi

no1cityfan_tucks

• Admin
Hopefully he won't have enough time to settle in and make much of an impact. He's a decent player on his day.

that's why Newcastle who can't seem to score let him go on loan !

He was potentially a good player, but recently has flattered to deceive . . .

Get over it fellows, he aint no good.

have a read on some Newcastle forums, only to pleased to see him go

Played over 100 game for Newcastle Utd so can't be to shabby Arn! Nice to see our rivals strengthen thier squads whilst we make do with what we've got.

Let me guess......Trundle to come good and score a couple this Saturday :fastasleep:

Played over 100 game for Newcastle Utd so can't be to shabby Arn! Nice to see our rivals strengthen thier squads whilst we make do with what we've got.

Let me guess......Trundle to come good and score a couple this Saturday :fastasleep:

Marcus Stewart played a fair few Premier League games in his time. Players change.

His goal scoring record is terrible

as someone said, keegan couldn't buy a goal for weeks but i don't think he was even on the bench

Before we start, - NOT A FAN OF AMEOBI AT ALL!!!

but BBC says in just over a 100 games has 46 goals - 1 in 2 seems pretty bloody decent to me (and surprising as like everyone on heres views I thought he had a pretty average gsa)

but BBC says in just over a 100 games has 46 goals - 1 in 2 seems pretty bloody decent to me (and surprising as like everyone on heres views I thought he had a pretty average gsa)

Read my mind Easton Boy, doesnt seem a bad scoring record that.

Read my mind Easton Boy, doesnt seem a bad scoring record that.

Like I said Badger, I, like probably everyone else on here, thought he is NOT a Prem striker and still do, but fair plays to the dude, he has got a gsa comparable to Shearer, Ian Wright Andy Cole etc!!!(NOT THAT HE COULD TIE ANY OF THEIR BOOT LACES TOGETHER) and all his goals have been scored at a Prem club.

Also that is not to say he will gel into the Stoke set-up. Will he enjoy the stiff neck every Sunday morning from the hoofball played under tiny p

46 goals in 233 games on soccerbase - a lot of those as sub though

Just to provide a bit of balance to what you are saying let's remember that Charlton "strengthened" their squad with Lita and Sinclair a couple of weeks ago. Result? Lita yet to score, Sinclair buggers off to Palace and Charlton out of the play off positions.

Whilst we are making do with what we've got, we do happen to have a fit Steve Brooker for the first time in about 18 months - a definite improvement on both Byfield and Trundle in my view.

good to see that while our promotion rivals are out adding strength in dept to their sqauds our management are running around in Laserquest! :wacko:

It was the players who went to Laserquest. Are you trying to make something out of nothing? Johnson has always said he would not be using the loan system and he stands or falls by that decision. I would have liked to have seen a loan deal for a quality forward in January but presumably that is very easy to want and more difficult to arrange.

Just to provide a bit of balance to what you are saying let's remember that Charlton "strengthened" their squad with Lita and Sinclair a couple of weeks ago. Result? Lita yet to score, Sinclair buggers off to Palace and Charlton out of the play off positions.

Whilst we are making do with what we've got, we do happen to have a fit Steve Brooker for the first time in about 18 months - a definite improvement on both Byfield and Trundle in my view.

and we are being written off yet again.. luvvly jubbly.

had lunch with a very good friend of mine today even if he is a die hard stokie.. well, he can't help it. he was shaking with excitement about Ameobi.. but i agree about your Brooker remarks. I think he is a little under the radar as far as our opponents are concerned and that, I like a lot.

good to see that while our promotion rivals are out adding strength in dept to their sqauds our management are running around in Laserquest! :wacko:

We are adding strength; We HAVE new lad came on v the ba,ba`s scored as well; the Brookerman is coming :noexpression:

think BBC have got that a bit wrong, looking at soccerbase

135 starts + 95 subs - 46goals, HOWEVER only 28 league goals, plus a number of goals against teams you've never heard of in the intertoto & uefa cup.

not a signing that I'm disapointted that we didn't go for.

looking at the players that have moved on loan prior to the deadline today, no one have I looked at and though......I wish we signed him.

Surely it takes a few games (i.e more than 6) for any player to settle into a team.

These teams who get players in on 'emergeancy' loans, must be sending out a lack of confidence to the current players which must affect morale and loyalty.

I'm starting to get a funny feeling that this is starting to play into our hands...

The messiah might be proved right all along...possible masterstroke on the cards??

CMON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was the players who went to Laserquest. Are you trying to make something out of nothing? Johnson has always said he would not be using the loan system and he stands or falls by that decision. I would have liked to have seen a loan deal for a quality forward in January but presumably that is very easy to want and more difficult to arrange.

We got a quality striker in jan...his name is Dele Adebola

Archived