IGNORED

Ameobi

no1cityfan_tucks

good to see that while our promotion rivals are out adding strength in dept to their sqauds our management are running around in Laserquest! :wacko:

I think I know what you are getting at, but personally I don't think that a team bonding session is anything to be concerned about - as a matter of fact it may produce a positive effect.

The players are tense enough as it is(Bloody hell i almost throw up every time I go to play cricket through nerves let alone playing in front of 19000), so if this helps them unwind then GREAT! Let the Laserquest continue!

I personally would have jumped at the chance of having someone like Shola Ameobi in my SQUAD.

Dele & Brooker to start with Ameobi to come on after an hour or so.

LT23 & DB have had their chances and haven't exactly set the world alight to say the least YET, come on boys, GJ has backed you, now show us what we all know you BOTH can undoubtably do.

BCAGFC

You can also add ex Motherwell and Celtic striker Stephen Pearson to Stoke's list of strikers available to Pullis for the final 6 matches.

R Fuller

M Sidibe

J Parkin

R Creswell

--------------

P Gallagher(on loan from Blackburn)

J Boothroyd(on loan from Wolves)

S Ameobi(on loan from Newcastle)

S Pearson(on loan from Derby)

Can you imagine the wage bill this month at Stoke :surrender:

You can also add ex Motherwell and Celtic striker Stephen Pearson to Stoke's list of strikers available to Pullis for the final 6 matches.

R Fuller

M Sidibe

J Parkin

R Creswell

--------------

Out of curiosity when the play offs come around do loan players have to return to their clubs or do they stay at the club they have been loaned to?

We got a quality striker in jan...his name is Dele Adebola

Imagine if we had also acquired a reasonably prolific goalscorer in January to play alongside Adebola, who I agree is a decent buy - the first Championship standard forward Johnson has brought to the club to be honest. Like I said in an earlier post we at least have a confident and fit Steve Brooker to stick in the team alongside Adebola now - let's hope he can get us those four or five goals we are going to need from him.

R Fuller

M Sidibe

J Parkin

R Creswell

--------------

Pearson's a left winger. Ameobi's a donkey at Premier League level but I've got a feeling this could be a very canny signing for Stoke.

How they get away with flaunting the rules on these loans, I'll never know. I thought the transfer window shut at the end of January, not March. Looking at the strikers on their books how the heck Ameobi's signing could be considered an 'emergency', which is technically what this window is open for, is crazy IMHO. Also thought any one team couldn't loan more than 8 players in a season which surely they have by now... :dunno:

How they get away with flaunting the rules on these loans, I'll never know. I thought the transfer window shut at the end of January, not March. Looking at the strikers on their books how the heck Ameobi's signing could be considered an 'emergency', which is technically what this window is open for, is crazy IMHO. Also thought any one team couldn't loan more than 8 players in a season which surely they have by now... :dunno:

they haven't flaunted the rules at all, the window in January is for perm transfers, after that clubs can still make any loan signings that they want until the end of the loan window which was thursday.

an Emergency Loan is for loans after the Loan Window has closed and can only be used for Goalkeepers.

Pearson's a left winger. Ameobi's a donkey at Premier League level but I've got a feeling this could be a very canny signing for Stoke.

I know person a winger/striker but he another attacking option for them.

I think Loan City have done 7 deals.

Gabriel Sakuani

Carlo Nash

Chris Riggott

J Boothroyd

Paul Gallagher

Shola Ameobi

Stephen Pearson

Archived