IGNORED

Signed City Shirt

Rob k

£100 i beleive

Is it not possible to buy a signed shirt directly from the supershop for £100? i am sure thats what i was told by a good source recently. If that is the case, why would you want to enter a bidding war, just to swell the pockets of a sag?

Is it not possible to buy a signed shirt directly from the supershop for £100? i am sure thats what i was told by a good source recently. If that is the case, why would you want to enter a bidding war, just to swell the pockets of a sag?

its not my shirt, somebody asked a question and i answered it, there are other shirts on there that have gone for £120 ish last time i looked, If somebody is prepared to pay that for a signed shirt then fair play to her, i wish i had a city top i could flog for £100!!

I put £80 reserve on it because I seen one on there going for more than £120 so didn't want to let it go for next to nothing seems as your going up this season. My pockets wont be 'swelling' as any money I recieve for it will be going towards an outdoor enclosure for my tortoise. It doesn't seem like it will make my £80 reserve so I am open to offers if it doesn't, pm me if interested. Thanks.

I put £80 reserve on it because I seen one on there going for more than £120 so didn't want to let it go for next to nothing seems as your going up this season. My pockets wont be 'swelling' as any money I recieve for it will be going towards an outdoor enclosure for my tortoise. It doesn't seem like it will make my £80 reserve so I am open to offers if it doesn't, pm me if interested. Thanks.

The tortoise isn't called 'Lambert' by any chance is he?

No I don't think my tortoise could score against Bristol City :rolleyes: .

Lambert scoring goals they way things are going your tortoise may get the nod sooner than u think!!!!

Lambert reminds me of that england film Mike Basset picks lambert and Butler cos written of the back a fag packet i know this would never happen at the gas cos none can afford quality smokes. Someone check to see if they have mayfair or golden virginia in the squad.

BTW the reason that they have squad numbers is because when the sad Gas go down the gate on a sat don't have a clue who the players are so ask for the number and i bet this shirt was bought at the city shop(shirt now on sale.) sat just gone. Then the Sad GAS stood there and waited to get the shirt signed all afternoon Correct me if I'm wrong. Go on i dare you.

Lambert scoring goals they way things are going your tortoise may get the nod sooner than u think!!!!

Lambert reminds me of that england film Mike Basset picks lambert and Butler cos written of the back a fag packet i know this would never happen at the gas cos none can afford quality smokes. Someone check to see if they have mayfair or golden virginia in the squad.

BTW the reason that they have squad numbers is because when the sad Gas go down the gate on a sat don't have a clue who the players are so ask for the number and i bet this shirt was bought at the city shop(shirt now on sale.) sat just gone. Then the Sad GAS stood there and waited to get the shirt signed all afternoon Correct me if I'm wrong. Go on i dare you.

It wasn't purchased from the shop it was sent by carbon print as they sent me a city shirt instead of a gas shirt.

Send it back then. oh you said you won in a raffle mmmmmm i stand by what i said !!!!

I didn't say I won it in a raffle at all, I said a competition which I did. It's quite funny how some fans are so bitter & twisted that they have to argue with gasheads no matter what is said. I don't want a City shirt I am a Rovers fan so I am selling it- end of.

Archived