IGNORED

Scott Murray's New Contract Exclusive

Geoff65

I spoke to Steve Lansdowne last night and Scotty was standing next to him - I told Steve that Scotty needed a new contract next year in any capacity but we got to keep him around he said that he has a role for Scott next year - if you want to find out what it is then it involves a white coat and is to be found at 3:52 minutes on "you tube"

Type:

freight rover cup bristol city site:youtube.com into google and watch until 3:52.

Mods: You Tube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaWrsNJqIY4 delete if we cant have it.

I spoke to Steve Lansdowne last night and Scotty was standing next to him - I told Steve that Scotty needed a new contract next year in any capacity but we got to keep him around he said that he has a role for Scott next year - if you want to find out what it is then it involves a white coat and is to be found at 3:52 minutes on "you tube"

Type:

freight rover cup bristol city site:youtube.com into google and watch until 3:52.

Mods: You Tube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaWrsNJqIY4 delete if we cant have it.

that is so not funny mate. :redcard:

Type:

Can't see that he'd be needed Geoff. When are we ever going to score 3 again???

Type:

Thanks for that link - brought back happy memories of my first full season watching City home and away!! Might have to go hunt out my copy of the original tape and dust off the video recorder to watch it all again - any excuse to stop decorating!!

Hope we have such a high tech scoreboard in the new stadium - are you listening Blagdon Red??!

FTG

Thanks for that link - brought back happy memories of my first full season watching City home and away!! Might have to go hunt out my copy of the original tape and dust off the video recorder to watch it all again - any excuse to stop decorating!!

Hope we have such a high tech scoreboard in the new stadium - are you listening Blagdon Red??!

FTG

Am I imagining things, but didn't their entire range of vans all do a circuit of the pitch before the match?

Judging by the way Scotty is leaving Bristol City-related groups on Facebook at the moment, my feelings are that he's already aware he won't be at the Gate next season and is lining himself up for life outside of Bristol.

Yeovil, anyone?

Am I imagining things, but didn't their entire range of vans all do a circuit of the pitch before the match?

Can't remember that - our coach got lost on the way to Wembley - ended up going up some high street full of shoppers! The driver wasn't going to let us off until he found his correct parking space until we insisted as was almost kick-off. Needless to say our seats were the opposite side of ground and had to run faster than Linford Christie to make it in time - just sat down when whistle blew!!

FTG

Judging by the way Scotty is leaving Bristol City-related groups on Facebook at the moment, my feelings are that he's already aware he won't be at the Gate next season and is lining himself up for life outside of Bristol.

Yeovil, anyone?

Guess Scott reads on here too as he's used facebook to put that one to bed

Archived