IGNORED

Here's Your Inspiration

boadle

So excited about the huge game tomorrow. Decided it might be a good time to watch this old gem:

which, I'm not ashamed to tell, made me quite a bit emotional. I challenge any true City fan to watch that all the way through, and not get a lump in the throat.

So excited about the huge game tomorrow. Decided it might be a good time to watch this old gem:

which, I'm not ashamed to tell, made me quite a bit emotional. I challenge any true City fan to watch that all the way through, and not get a lump in the throat.

Good stuff, more of the same this year I hope!!

Nice one Lewis mate, looking forward to tomorrow in the East End. What time you getting into Bristol? i should be getting to the Gate around 2ish so give me a tx u want a quick pint before. Dave

Cometh the hour, cometh the BRISTOL CITY 100% FROM ALL; is all we can ask

Fantastic.

I remember so many of those moments last season.

Northampton, Brighton, Carlisle and Rotherham home.

Doing a pub crawl from the Gate after Rotherham with the Mardyke, Nova Scotia, most of Park street.

Culminating with walking into the Sandringham in Downend in City shirts absolutely wasted to a crescendo of boos from the packed pub.

An older fella from the corner gives us a wink and a whisper "Don't worry about it lads, we're better than this lot will ever be, and always have been eh..."

Tremendous day.

Fantastic.

I remember so many of those moments last season.

Northampton, Brighton, Carlisle and Rotherham home.

Doing a pub crawl from the Gate after Rotherham with the Mardyke, Nova Scotia, most of Park street.

Culminating with walking into the Sandringham in Downend in City shirts absolutely wasted to a crescendo of boos from the packed pub.

An older fella from the corner gives us a wink and a whisper "Don't worry about it lads, we're better than this lot will ever be, and always have been eh..."

Tremendous day.

:drunk2: remember it well; and as that other tube video says ALLTOGETHER NOW

Archived