IGNORED

Fao David Lloyd

JudgeRed

didnt we? - i wasn't there but have heard numerous accounts to the effect that we couldn't keep or pass the ball in the second half...

skuse as ever does the more defensive work and taclked anything that moved and broke up play well, biggest problem he'd get the ball, but had little option to play it to, although the biggest problem was some of the passing, the may problem for me was the that when Skuse/Carle did get the ball, the forward players weren't able to keep the ball, Noble was non-existence, played lots of sideways ball and would go forward and promptly lose possesion and Adebola was just isolated up front, which seems to be the constant problem when played alone up front as Noble just doesn't link up the play well enough.

didnt we? - i wasn't there but have heard numerous accounts to the effect that we couldn't keep or pass the ball in the second half...

We didnt miss him much in the first half - in the 2nd without elliott or johnson we got outplayed and muscled a bit

all in all though skuse had a great game. he's got a good engine can play the easy ball, breaks up play & is getting a bit stronger on the ball

If johnson is fit next week and elliott was prob just rested, skuse on the right and play narrow ? - macca wide on left and brooks up top with dele ??

skuse as ever does the more defensive work and taclked anything that moved and broke up play well, biggest problem he'd get the ball, but had little option to play it to, although the biggest problem was some of the passing, the may problem for me was the that when Skuse/Carle did get the ball, the forward players weren't able to keep the ball, Noble was non-existence, played lots of sideways ball and would go forward and promptly lose possesion and Adebola was just isolated up front, which seems to be the constant problem when played alone up front as Noble just doesn't link up the play well enough.
I thought are passing was awful at times. On numerous occasions I could see a opportunity for a good through ball or something but our players just held on to it for to long and by the time the time they do pass it then there was a Norwich player closing them down.

Archived