IGNORED

Glen Roeder

Antman

I wouldnt put Pardew in the same class, he hasnt been that annoying has he?

Pardew was a ###### dirty cheating ****, I had respect for him until I saw his shameless cheating timewasting antics. Now I hope his thuggish long ball shite side get relegated next season and he gets fired and never works again.

Roeder has a bit of sour grapes and overlooked his side's lucky goal but to be frank I'd be upset if City played away like Norwich did today and got nothing from it. Though a draw would have been a fair result if anything Norwich were the side more deserving of a win.

Thankfully football doesn't work like that.

Roeder is talking nonsense. According to BBC we had 55 % of the posession.

Hard to outplay a team without being in posession of the ball.. :whistle2:

The statistics are lying then. Second half, Norwich p1$$ed all over us for the most part. But what our team has that most of the bigger name clubs seem to lack is the balls to hang in there and keep going to the end. And we are reaping the rewards for that at the moment. Have a look at the photographs of Brooker's goal - look at Brooker and Otsemobor - who clearly wanted to get to that ball more? Answer - look at the Championship table in the Sunday papers (albeit the nationals will be full of lucky City propaganda!!).

I think our confidence was shot to pieces once Norwich equalised yesterday and I have a feeling that the late goal by Brooker coupled with the top of the league position will see that return and lead to a much improved performance AND A WIN next Saturday.

They're 4 points from relegation with Sheff.Wed having 2 games in hand on them.

They're almost as much in the mire as when he took over.

Not really. When he came in I don't think they had even won a game and were on 8 points. That was in October. For them to be 4 points clear of relegation now and playing like they are is pretty good.

Roeder is normally pretty fair-minded but clearly lost the plot yesterday. Maybe frustrated at losing a game in which they were the better side.

Instead of whingeing about a free kick that occurred in the opposition's half, he should instead be asking his defence why they couldn't defend a routine set piece in the last minute of a match.

D'Urso should be regarded as incompetent rather than biased.

The decisions evened themselves out in the end. He is just a moaning **** with a one sided view that Arsene Wenger would be proud of. How come they always fail to bring up the decisions that went in their favour? Rat faced little t***.

I felt we should have got something from our previous two games and we got nothing. As somebody else said, we've seen some horrible teams come down here over the last month or so - Palace, Watford, Argyle (Just a personal thing) so it was nice to see a footballing side. In the first half they played on the counter, they attacked with pace and purpose and although I thought we edged it, they always looked dangerous.

2nd half I don't know what happened. We were under the cosh far too much and I was screaming for Brooker to be brought on long before he was. When he came on we had a goal threat - simple as that. Adebola is excellent with his back to goal. Brooker can play with his back to goal, can make runs beyond the defenders and is prepared to SHOOT!! He is more mobile than Adebola and his movement gave us more options. Would love to see them both together.

From the BBC site:

"The referee has made a big mistake in judging that the wrong hand touched the ball. "Even the fourth official said it was clearly a Bristol player but added that there was nothing that he could do about it.

"With luck like that, Bristol are certainties to reach the Premier League - yet we outplayed them from start to finish.

"The problem is that referees are not accountable for such errors. My players have given everything, produced some excellent football and have nothing to show for it."

3 out of 4 comments complaining about the officials, one showing great grace in defeat; and people wonder why players give the officials no respect...

If you want the player to be able to stay in control during the game, when they will make stupid mistakes, and confront referees, you've got to stamp out behaviour like this from the managers. I think the FA need to make an example of one manager who constantly does this; might actually make a differance in cleaning up the game.

Was he actually watching the game. Heres the old pun it was a game of 2 halves. One was ours one was Norwich. Personally I did'nt think they outplayed us. They had enough pocession to win the game but as the old cliche goes if you don't put the ball in the net you don't win. Bring on Southampton. :disapointed2se:

Great manager though - well done Glenn - top job you did at Newcastle!

He's brilliant isn't he? Failed everywhere he's been. I can't think of many people who could get a side containing Joe Cole, Michael Carrick, Jermaine Defoe, Di Canio etc relegated but he managed it at West Ham. How he continues to find employment is a mystery.

Archived