IGNORED

Bird Commentator On Motd

KnowleUtd City

Didn't think her general commentary was too bad to be honest - at least no worse than many other blokes on the telly. I took exception to the way her voice raised several octaves whnever the ball got anywhere near the penalty area though - it turned my Cider sour

It seems like it's a lady who has won a competition or something like that....I cringed all the way through it.

MM

Its the old B.B.C P.C brigade again . She's probably black , lesbian , single mum who eats pot noodles for breakfast . Oh yes and the talent for being a commentator does'nt matter to the P.C boffins .

Didn't think her general commentary was too bad to be honest - at least no worse than many other blokes on the telly. I took exception to the way her voice raised several octaves whnever the ball got anywhere near the penalty area though - it turned my Cider sour

My thoughts exactly.

Is it just me who thinks listening to a women commentating completely ruins watching the action??

it did to be honest, i didnt remember the game because i wuz too busy turning it down and hating her to notice, when i saw it again this morning on goals on sunday i thought i hadn't seen it but it was her game

i don't like mark bright to much either, he sounds patronising

She's no worse than a lot of male commentators and better than some.

Doesn't bother me at all, she knows her stuff.

I tend to agree. I miss most of the screeching cos' my hearings been ###### by eons of rock music and no ear plugs on the bike for 35 years - she sets me dog off though!

She does what she does well and there's always the option of using the remote to take the treble out of her grating voice and boosting the bass too.

CTID :city:

Archived