IGNORED

Bird Commentator On Motd

KnowleUtd City

I was going to post something along these lines but i didn`t want Dolls, Beau, et al jumping down my throat !!!!!!

It was awful though........Its just not right, is it ? ( gulp )

PDG

I agree though, shes not the right woman for the job, her voice is too squeeky.

They should look for someone else maybe!

Think it's Jackie Oatley. I'm all for equal opportunities but it strikes me as tokenism as she only started doing radio commentaries this year. Has a nasty habit of shrieking when a goal is scored.

That's the problem for me. I'm not that bothered about the commentators for TV football as I'm watching rather than listening so I have no problems with women commentating. Eleanor Oldroyd was (?is) an excellent R5 sports journalist.

But Jackie Oatley's schoolgirl screech whenever a goal is scored. Give me strength....

She's terrible, i turned the sound down because its so bad. I thought motd had taken her off permanantly cos she hadnt been on there for a long time.

She's only on there because she's a woman. If a male commentator sounded like she did, they would'nt get near motd.

Is it just me who thinks listening to a women commentating completely ruins watching the action??

She was far too high pitched with her voice - she was hurting my ears. Although, what she was actually saying concerning the events at Birmingham St Andrews was spot on.

She's pretty well hated. There's a Facebook group about people who don't like her suprisingly...

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2314554013

Well done Eamer for finding that Facebook site, here are some comments from it.....

She just repeats the same superlative over and over again through the replay as well. I don't even know if the game was worth watching or not because I was too busy being annoyed by her. Hayden Danger Shaw (London)

I sky+'d MOTD last night n watched it today.....thank the lord i had the power to fast forward the game she was commentating on!!! James Rye (Wales) :winner_third_h4h:

Don't care it's a lass, she has a bloody annoying voice... I turn off Motson too.

She's just not got a voice that is listenable to.

It should be BAD commentator on match of the day, the fact it is a woman is irrelevant.

Don't care it's a lass, she has a bloody annoying voice... I turn off Motson too.

She's just not got a voice that is listenable to.

It should be BAD commentator on match of the day, the fact it is a woman is irrelevant.

precisely

She's terrible, i turned the sound down because its so bad. I thought motd had taken her off permanantly cos she hadnt been on there for a long time.

She's only on there because she's a woman. If a male commentator sounded like she did, they would'nt get near motd.

Riaz. Stop being sexist mate!! :innocent06:

Archived