IGNORED

Arguments On The Right-hand Side

nedbcfc

Now don't get me wrong, I love Bradley Orr and I think he has been a brilliant player for us this season and before... but I'm starting to notice that whoever plays in front of him on the right wing seems to have a massive argument with him - mid game!!!

Did anyone else notice him and Murray having a a little argument about something in the 2nd half... and it has happened many times with Sproule right in front of me in the Dolman. Some of you might say it's just passion... but surely it can't be good for the team to be arguing in the middle of matches...

I think it's time he calms down, before he might be ousted for want of better team spirit... thoughts?

Now don't get me wrong, I love Bradley Orr and I think he has been a brilliant player for us this season and before... but I'm starting to notice that whoever plays in front of him on the right wing seems to have a massive argument with him - mid game!!!

Did anyone else notice him and Murray having a a little argument about something in the 2nd half... and it has happened many times with Sproule right in front of me in the Dolman. Some of you might say it's just passion... but surely it can't be good for the team to be arguing in the middle of matches...

I think it's time he calms down, before he might be ousted for want of better team spirit... thoughts?

And did anybody else see the spat between Orr and their number 32 while the ball was out of play. Pushing and shoving followed by a blatant kick at Bradley behind the refs back, to which Orr responded by lashing out with his elbow. Luckily he missed but it is a worrying side of his game.

And did anybody else see the spat between Orr and their number 32 while the ball was out of play. Pushing and shoving followed by a blatant kick at Bradley behind the refs back, to which Orr responded by lashing out with his elbow. Luckily he missed but it is a worrying side of his game.

You obviously couldn't see their feet, Evans i think it was, was stamping on Bradleys foot, he must of done it 4 times, I'm suprised Bradley just didn't knock him out!!

Guest WellyCiderHead

personally i love it when a player shows some passion, at least it shows they really want it.

don't really think a bit of arguing on the touchline is going to affect team spirit? if it had do u not think gary johnson would have sorted it by now?

If you have ever played football u will know that there are disagrements all the time when youre playing. But then as soon as you leave the field its all forgotten

Archived