IGNORED

New Season Tickets....

The Chaplain

Sorry, as if we havent had enough of ticketing enquiries today, but I looking to get a ST for next year, not a renewal, and note that the deadline for renewals is April 11th. Does that mean that new purchasers will be able to buy immediately after that ie. at the Wolves game on 12th? Thaat wuld be handy for me, when are we likely to know?

Sorry, as if we havent had enough of ticketing enquiries today, but I looking to get a ST for next year, not a renewal, and note that the deadline for renewals is April 11th. Does that mean that new purchasers will be able to buy immediately after that ie. at the Wolves game on 12th? Thaat wuld be handy for me, when are we likely to know?

Not sure about STs for non ST seats, you would have to check. But def not for seats of existing ST holders, who have until sometime in May I believe to claim their seat (at an increased price if they don't do it by Apr 11th)

I would have thought that the club would wait until they know what division we will be in.

If we go up, they will hike the price up by a fair amount.

If we don't go up, they will hike the price up just a little bit.

That's what I would expect anyway.

I would have thought that the club would wait until they know what division we will be in.

If we go up, they will hike the price up by a fair amount.

If we don't go up, they will hike the price up just a little bit.

That's what I would expect anyway.

Thats what i was suspecting, but i was hoping to be able to get a little discount by being prepared to pay up before knowing which division we'd be in, specifically I was hoping foe EE tickets but guess i'll have to wait and see.

Archived