IGNORED

Marvin Brown

Guest Swiss Baloney

Guest Cyprus_Red

your chatting rubbish. roberts has been quality down the right u probaly havent been to any matches or your watching the wrong game.

whats this bout sacking wilson. u got 2 give him until xmas at least. :Rage: :Rage: :Rage: :Rage: :Rage: :Rage: :Rage: :Rage: :Rage: :Rage: :Rage: :Rage: :Rage: :Rage: :Rage: :Rage: :Rage: :Rage: :Rage: :Rage:

Marvin Brown has had plenty of chances to impress already,both at City and on loan.

The bottom line is that he's yet to impress.He had a few 1st team call-ups the season before last at City and last year was at Cheltenham on loan.He did very little to warrant further loan interest or 1st team opportunities at City.

He's one of those many players who failed to fullfill early potential.

good shout, browns one game i can remember was vs oldham when scott murrey got injured, we won the game and he played a big part, danny tried to put burnell out wide to stop are opponents coming down there left, this is the reason we failed to make the play-offs, brown outwide and robo upfront with miller/pcock sounds good to me

Guest pogue mahone
Marvin Brown has had plenty of chances to impress already,both at City and on loan.

The bottom line is that he's yet to impress.He had a few 1st team call-ups the season before last at City and last year was at Cheltenham on loan.He did very little to warrant further loan interest or 1st team opportunities at City.

He's one of those many players who failed to fullfill early potential.

i'm with fRed on this one, that is utter rubbish. since making his debut over 4 seasons ago he has made only 26 appearances for city (23 of those were as a sub - of the other 3 only 1 was in the league). because he played in the first team so early people forget he is still only 20. he has never been given an extended run. yet quite a few on here have written him off.

as for his loan experiences, well clist did nothing at torquay either, likewise amankwaah at cheltenham. yet they are lauded by many forum members as being deserving of a first team place (in amankwaah's case he has gone from ignored hero to arch villain in the space of a fortnight).

contrast this to lee miller who is only a couple months older than marvin, and who nearly everyone on here says needs more time to bed into english football despite the fact that he is far more experienced in first team football, and despite the fact that he is clearly no better than torpey, jones or beadle.

Guest pogue mahone
roberts has been quality down the right  u probaly havent been to any matches or your watching the wrong game.

well i must be watching the wrong game, because his distribution and control are still appalling. it's all very well having pace, but unless you can deliver the final ball it's all rather pointless. exactly how many goals or even opportunities has roberts created from playing wide right ?

I remember Marvin Brown starting at Wycombe about two seasons ago - apart from one shot he did nothing,looked lightweight and out of his depth.He was substituted.

I don`t keep much of a track on the reserves - but I do know that Lita has been scoring a few this season and thats why he's in the first team squad.How many has Brown scored????

Guest Swiss Baloney

PS. I was just havin a dig a Mr Wilson playing people out of position I dont think we should sack him just yet. And I think Roberts's best position for us is up front.

Now I know that Lita has surpassed Marvin in terms of first team chances but Marvin should at least be worth a go on the right ???

Guest Spunkwood

I'm a big fan of Marvin as well as many but like most good players at the gate we have Danny will never give them the chance

SACK WILSON NOW before OUR YOUNGUNS DONT MAKE IT

Guest WillsbridgeRed

My word I've found something in common with Robbored - Marvin Brown has had his chances.

If he's so special why have so many people jumped ahead of him in the pecking order?

Roberts quality down the right - not sure about quality, he has shown a great deal of promise but is a far cry away from the finished article of an out and out winger.

I reckon he will be a great asset down the right flank, but it's going to take time before I would describe his as quality.

Archived