IGNORED

Sag Planning

bartolona

Lets be honest, a lot of the objections are just typical NIMBY-esque responses, just nit-picking at the scheme, e.g. "in the revised plans the shop door will move six metres closer to residential houses"

I can't see it being turned down, and if it is I'll be amazed at the short-sightedness of the council.

Lets be honest, a lot of the objections are just typical NIMBY-esque responses, just nit-picking at the scheme, e.g. "in the revised plans the shop door will move six metres closer to residential houses"

I can't see it being turned down, and if it is I'll be amazed at the short-sightedness of the council.

I agree. There is no chance in hell that this will be turned down and even if it is, they still have the original planning application.

From my knowledge of energy projects some of the objections recieved are that minor, if not more so and it has been known for projects to be refused because of the compound effect of so many little objections.

I agree. There is no chance in hell that this will be turned down and even if it is, they still have the original planning application.
But they can't afford to build the original application.

Guest MaloneFM

Look out for a councellor Martin Carey.

He is a postman in the Mead and claimed he was working late last time he had to vote and couldn't go. He's a postman for christ's sake. They NEVER work past 2:00 in the afternoon.

That WAS Billy Ocean (Saunders). Some one with a pink tie is now banging on about them being a 'family club'. Most of the family seem to go in the Cabot on saturdays. And thats why its shut.

He is a postman in the Mead and claimed he was working late last time he had to vote and couldn't go. He's a postman for christ's sake. They NEVER work past 2:00 in the afternoon.

That WAS Billy Ocean (Saunders). Some one with a pink tie is now banging on about them being a 'family club'. Most of the family seem to go in the Cabot on saturdays. And thats why its shut.

Mr. Carey surely has a conflict of interests then, surname like that but Meaders votes to get.

What family is it? Addams?

Guest MaloneFM

Didn't think of that one Sippers!

Speaking now is a Chris Atyeo to be followed by a Paul Lansdown.

Probably.

Hang on...18 THOUSAND seats? Are there that many part timers in north Bristol?

The Tw** has cited four things that does the community good, fair enough, BUT that has NOTHING to do with building a ground, these things go on now!

Guest MaloneFM
The Tw** has cited four things that does the community good, fair enough, BUT that has NOTHING to do with building a ground, these things go on now!

How many of these buggers live in BS7 anyway?

Guest MaloneFM

Spud Murphy for mayor!

The chairman is biased. 'If we vote no it may go to court and the poll tax will rise to pay for the lwyers, I don't know which way I will vote'.

Really?

But they can't afford to build the original application.

Which is a completely separate issue to a planning application.

Lets be honest, is there any REAL reason not to approve the plans apart from the fact that:

a) they were submitted by Bristol Rovers

b) the likelihood of it ever getting built is slight

Guest MaloneFM
Which is a completely separate issue to a planning application.

Lets be honest, is there any REAL reason not to approve the plans apart from the fact that:

a) they were submitted by Bristol Rovers

b) the likelihood of it ever getting built is slight

c)traffic nightmare

d) students

Spud Murphy just said we have got one and seven eights good teams in Bristol. SPUD FOR POPE! He also said that City are going to the Premier League and the gas are going the other way!

Approved 7-2.

Great news for us, it gives them less room to refuse our future application and it means there's a reasonable chance Rovers will move out of Bristol and be unable to afford to finish the development that allows them to come back.

Now begins the frantic hunt down the back of the couch for £30m, good luck with that Dunceford.

Archived