IGNORED

Barnsley 3 - 3 Qpr

sambessey

Barnsley are very good at home, and QPR are not good away. Having said that, QPR know they have to win this, or they could well blow their auto promotion hopes as they have a tougher end to the season than us. Having said that, this game is also very important to barnsley, as they are sitting 5 points out of the playoffs, and know that they need every point they can get at this stage of the season.

My heart says 2-1 Barnsley, but my head says 1-1 or 2-2 :cool:

Barnsley are very good at home, and QPR are not good away. Having said that, QPR know they have to win this, or they could well blow their auto promotion hopes as they have a tougher end to the season than us. Having said that, this game is also very important to barnsley, as they are sitting 5 points out of the playoffs, and know that they need every point they can get at this stage of the season.

My heart says 2-1 Barnsley, but my head says 1-1 or 2-2 :cool:

Go with your heart on this one mate.

45-0 to Barnsley with serious injuries to every QPR player on the pitch. All the goals in the first half, and the only reason it isnt worse is because Barnsley dont come out after the re-start. After the match Ian Holloway says QPR will conceed promotion to City.

Seriously... 2-0 to QPR sadly.

Guest Champagne Football

It doesn't really matter what the Swindon score is they won't get into the top 2, which is what we are aiming for, so they have little relevance. Although it would be good for them to win so they finish in fourth place, so if we are in the play offs, we can play them in the final!

Guest Champagne Football

Yup heard that too, couldn't hear the scorer though. Apparently the game is delayed by a few minutes as well due to the goal net being broken at the start.

Also said Barnsley were on top.

Scorer was Ireland whoever he is, still great news!

Archived