IGNORED

Barnsley 3 - 3 Qpr

sambessey

Guest Champagne Football
it was a right barrell of laughs last year wasnt it!!!!!! never had so mutch fun!!!!
When I said that I was being ironic, seems to have been lost of most of you though :s. But I still believe we will win it if we don't go up in second.

It would be an amazing way to go up though, and we certainly shouldn't fear anyone. We have the experience of the Millenium Stadium and winning there! I'm more confident than a lot of you seem to be. Just so long as we win the majority of our remaining games I think we can certainly feel confident about going up. After all we have the best record against the top teams so we DESERVE to go up.

Although it does look like QPR, with their remaining fixtures and now seemingly found some form away from home, will go up in second.

2-2!!! just as I typed that! haha!

I reckon city would win the play offs and it would be great to go to the Millenium Stadium but you never know its the best team on the day that goes through

When I said that I was being ironic, seems to have been lost of most of you though :s. But I still believe we will win it if we don't go up in second.
judging by the smiley i guessed that might be the case???? did you not figure that out by my reply? or was that "lost on you"?

Archived