IGNORED

Qpr Result Changes Nothing.

Spud55

Makes no difference really, just means they actually have the extra point that their goal difference granted them.

Tomorow is still a must win game, win that and i'm still certain that QPR will drop more points, and with Swindon doing us a favour by mking sure Lutons poor run continues, we can win there on sat while QPR again go away where their form is poor, to the side top of the league, and if we win, they will have to win that one to stop us and QPR closing in too much.

It's still very much on.

:@ You're right of course but it's so frustrating:

QPR a very lucky to get 1 point vs tranny

We draw with Swindon after a flukey Swindon goal and Lee being very unlucky

QPR score in the dying seconds, and have an own goal go their way to get a point vs barnsley

We could be level with a game in hand now so easily :@

But our luck has got to turn soon this cant go on forever
Exactly, we have to start getting the breaks again soon, we have had no penalties but many definate or very good shouts. Have we had anyone score an own goal for us ? i can't remember any.

Mabye we used up our luck quota in the 11 game run :cool:

Guest iloverangers

what! we deserved to beat barnsley today, we were all over them, i think they only had 3 shots on goal the whole match. we aren't lucky

Qpr have more games away than either City or Argyle.They will drop more points for sure so its upto City to make sure they take advantage of that.

4 points behind with a game in hand.Win tomorrow and there's still all to play for.This promotion race will go to the last day and City are at home and QPR are at Sheffield Wednesday and if both of us need to win then I know where my money will be....

Makes no difference really, just means they actually have the extra point that their goal difference granted them.

Tomorow is still a must win game, win that and i'm still certain that QPR will drop more points, and with Swindon doing us a favour by mking sure Lutons poor run continues, we can win there on sat while QPR again go away where their form is poor, to the side top of the league, and if we win, they will have to win that one to stop us and QPR closing in too much.

It's still very much on.

Absolutely right it changes nothing. Plymouth was, and remains, a must win game for us. If we do win it, then one point adrift with four games remaining would mean it's wide open.

It is indeed still very much on.

Guest iloverangers

well i listened to a biased BARNSLEY commentator, and we were all over them, murdered them up to the point we went defensive. sure we were lucky to get a last minute equaliser, but it wasnt unlucky at all when they went 3-2 up? no, not at all

We be happy with the draw, if QPR ad won it

would have been the play-offs for sure! We

listened to the match on City World an we

loved the quote from the Barnsley commontater!

He said " I hope Bristol City get the second spot

cos QPR are not a very good football side, ole

they be doin` is tryin` to stop Barnsley playin`!" :cool:

QPR looked very ordinary at the Gate. In their two games since then they have scored 6 goals frustrating for us but a good return for them.

They actually scored a last minute goal today.

We miss an absolute sitter for a last minute goal on Saturday. Its not QPR being lucky what is costing us, its our poor finishing and lack of fire power.

aa bcfc

Archived