IGNORED

Sag Forum

garlicbread

I'm suprised I'm still in a job as I can't do anything until this season is over.

To allay my boredom I went onto the sag forum. Wow, they really do care about us with a passion. Some of the comments have literally had me in stitches. Stuff like..

- We are top because 90% of the CCC has perfiormed terribly all season

- We are lucky to be top as Watford are only 5th.

- We have been lucky in 90% of the games we played

And my personal favorite,

- Brunt is twice the player Macindoe will ever be.

...Oh the bitterness-such little man syndrome...If like me you are killing time until may 5th, well worth a look, it's quality.

Occasionally I think some people on this forum don't know much about football. A brief surf of the dark side's forum soon corrects that impression. The majority of their forum simply haven't got a clue about the game and their jealousy really is ridiculously funny.

We're top on merit, hard work, great team spirit and a bit of quality. We've had bad luck as well as good luck and the Championship isn't poor it's actually hugely competitive as those six fingered window lickers would know if they had intelligence approaching the level of single celled organisms.

To be fair, many of their fans on that thread in their forum are being quite gracious and giving us credit where its due

I would imagine most of their supporters with any intelligence are staying well clear of threads about us and probably don't begrudge us completely!

And the funny thing is, they are always the ones that say WE are obsessed with THEM!!

don't get me wrong, I dislike Rovers because they are our local rivals - But they really hate us don't they, it must really cut to the quick that we are top of the CCC, have a new ground in the pipeline that may actually get built, have 10,000 season ticket holders, have a pitch worthy of playing football as opposed to a cabbage patch..........

Never mind, they can always put us down by calling us the 82ers - oh the pain, that really hurts.......... :whistle:

More scucessful in 26 years than their entire history mind!!!

CTID

As i am bored in work, i took your advice and registered for the sags forum... Can't stop laughing, one of them posted this about their new stadium !!!!

Rovers might be needing about 24,000 because we could be going to the championship next season.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I agree with you there. The other 99.9% are a bit clueless and bitter

I hate Cardiff more than Rovers to be honest.

I have many Gas mates who are alright and its been so long since we played them*

Whereas the sheer hatred and intensity of those sheepshaggers the other week, what a bunch of w***ers.

(*in a meaningful competition)

as I posted recently, you watch if we fail to beat southampton tomorrow, that will obviously equate to them being better than us because of the ahem! "wonder goal" in the fa cup against them!

the gash have always & will never have any other ambition than beating city!

for those that don't know, that actually broadcast every goal we concede DURING their home games - many of their ex-players have commented on this before as they don't give a damm about how their own team are doing as long as we fail!

for those that don't know, that actually broadcast every goal we concede DURING their home games

I'm afraid that is just utter bollox.

And you're a complete moron for believing it.

Of course the scores are relayed at halftime and after the final whistle but in all my years of watching us play I have never heard your score announced during a game.

Of course the scores are relayed at halftime and after the final whistle but in all my years of watching us play I have never heard your score announced during a game.

Nothing to be scared of

So although you NO LONGER do it, still doesn't disquise from the fact that your scoreboard used to flash up City scores.

So although you NO LONGER do it, still doesn't disquise from the fact that your scoreboard used to flash up City scores.

Ah I must admit I'm not sure if it's put on the scoreboard.

I don't recall seeing it before but I couldn't swear to the fact.

It's definitely never announced over the tannoy but as for the scoreboard I'm not sure.

It's definitely never announced over the tannoy but as for the scoreboard I'm not sure.

The scoreboard is broken like the clock, so I can confirm the city score isnt put up on the scoreboard :D

Ok, look, I know you're defending how you spelt McIndoe's name, but honestly, are you serious that Brunt is twice the player....?!?

I mean, honestly...?!?!

Brunts a player I've always rated very highly.

Terrific left foot, undoubtedly got the best cross outside the Premier League.

SCOREBOARD?

The Mem patch has a scoreboard? :noexpression:

Is it one of those where the old man in a dirty mac & flat cap waddles out with big numbered cards?

And as for us being obsessed with them.....Huh...you would never find any threads on here about what they are up to ...never :disapointed2se:

SCOREBOARD?

Is it one of those where the old man in a dirty mac & flat cap waddles out with big numbered cards?

And as for us being obsessed with them.....Huh...you would never find any threads on here about what they are up to ...never :disapointed2se:

Well we are on a thread about Rovers now :laugh:

SCOREBOARD?

So the one about us getting planning permission was a thread about someone else?

You're not very bright are you?

Here's the link as you're plainly a bit too dim to find it yourself.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=96548

Hicksy,

Thats an interesting post you make there my friend - suggesting that it is possible to hate another team more than the gas, in your case, Cardiff.

I have to agree, there was a look of genuine hatred on the faces of quite a few home fans at Cardiff the other week, plus of course there is the obvious Welsh angle, which arguably is enough in itself!

In their defence (and only really to have a dig at the others) at least the Cardiff have some idea of how to play football, and there is only the one team in the city to support. Neither of these defences are available to gas supporters - there is NO EXCUSE! :disapointed2se:

Archived