IGNORED

Sag Forum

garlicbread

Brunts a player I've always rated very highly.

Terrific left foot, undoubtedly got the best cross outside the Premier League.

I agree he is a great player, but so is Michael McIndoe - i cant remember him having a bad game for us this season and is just as good as Brunt, if not better. if you disagree, it'll just show you have no knowledge of our division.

Both players are top championship players, and will probabaly both play in the Premier League soon. (with or without their current clubs)

To say he's twice the player is a very silly comment.

I agree he is a great player, but so is Michael McIndoe - i cant remember him having a bad game for us this season and is just as good as Brunt, if not better. if you disagree, it'll just show you have no knowledge of our division.

Both players are top championship players, and will probabaly both play in the Premier League soon. (with or without their current clubs)

To say he's twice the player is a very silly comment.

I offer 1 pound riaz

I'm afraid that is just utter bollox.

And you're a complete moron for believing it.

Of course the scores are relayed at halftime and after the final whistle but in all my years of watching us play I have never heard your score announced during a game.

Everytime we concede a goal, it is put straight up on the scoreboard.

If city score, nothing.

I have mates who are stewards up there.

Everytime we concede a goal, it is put straight up on the scoreboard.

If city score, nothing.

I have mates who are stewards up there.

I'm not joking the scoreboard has not worked for months, unless they have one I cant see, but the one opposite where I stand has been out of action for a while.

Anyway you hardly ever conced a goal :D

Guest DrFaustus
They hate us more than they support their own team, it's laughable.

Some do old chap. Those of us with lives, can't bring ourselves to 'hate' - it's futile.

Foul heathen scum that you all are :D

Tell me thats a wind up????

Are you serious???

Hicksy. Its true. They had a game on the site the other week which practically had every minute of action that we played. They are so jealous of us it is unbelievable. I know that you post on there and so do I but it is like going on the City webiste there is so much on there about us. And they say they are not OBSESSED. Believe me they are.

Some do old chap. Those of us with lives, can't bring ourselves to 'hate' - it's futile.

Foul heathen scum that you all are :D

Come on fella, you know I don't include all of you, and they know who they are ;)

YOu gotta admit you do have some right bitter mugs at Rovers, and its not THAT much of a small minority either imo, although most sags I know are sound fellows.

My best man is a sag ffs, hows that happened?

This is becoming a middle class debating zone - oh how I love you all!... Let's just face the fact we all have muppets who support our teams...

The GAS just happen to have more than most... or more effectively more per ratio... I'd wager 2:1 or is that 1:2?

Archived