IGNORED

The Come On Blackpool And Barnsley Thread (merged)

Guest zider_head

Guest zider_head

With Palce doing us a huge favour by the looks of it lets look ahead to the next few days and use this thread to send postive vibes out to teams that could do us a favour :-

Tuesday, 08 April 2008

Blackpool v West Brom, 19:45

Will Fa Cup blues hit WBA ? Blackpool aint safe yet a home win would do them the world of good, I predict score draw

Wednesday, 09 April 2008

Ipswich v Cardiff, 19:45

Two teams going for play offs, I predict home win

Watford v Barnsley, 19:45

Watford not the best at home struggle against Coventry. Barnsley unlucky yesterday at Wembley, best we can hope for is a draw I think. I predict home win sadly.

With Palce doing us a huge favour by the looks of it lets look ahead to the next few days and use this thread to send postive vibes out to teams that could do us a favour :-

Tuesday, 08 April 2008

Blackpool v West Brom, 19:45

Will Fa Cup blues hit WBA ? Blackpool aint safe yet a home win would do them the world of good, I predict score draw

Wednesday, 09 April 2008

Ipswich v Cardiff, 19:45

Two teams going for play offs, I predict home win

Watford v Barnsley, 19:45

Watford not the best at home struggle against Coventry. Barnsley unlucky yesterday at Wembley, best we can hope for is a draw I think. I predict home win sadly.

Well you have to say based on the season so far anything can happen so I'm going to believe that BLackpool can win that game and Barnsley too!!!!!

Tuesday, 08 April 2008

Blackpool v West Brom, 19:45 1-3 I reckon getting knocked out will do WBA afavour and they'll go on to win the League now.

Wednesday, 09 April 2008

Ipswich v Cardiff, 19:45 2-0

Watford v Barnsley, 19:45 2-1

In fairness, we can't expect Watford to go on drawing.......or can we??

Guest zider_head

Come on that boys and girls roll up roll up, tonight is the night we stay top of the table i so sure I have even backed Blackpool (draw no bet) @ 13/8 :)

I agree with Bristol Boy that losing out in the Fa cup might actually end up doing WBA a favour, but Watford are another matter. Even a draw with Barnsley would be great for us, meaning we are still top two come next weekend, despite an awful showing against the Saints.

The following are still to be played this season, and eacn one is far from a dead cert for our promotion rivals.

West Brom v Watford

Wolverhampton v West Brom

Watford v Crystal Palace

Hull v Crystal Palace

QPR v West Brom

Ipswich v Hull

We still have to imporve, but at least out run in doesn't contain some of those teams!

Anyone got an online radio frequency for the Blackpool Vs Brom game? I want to listen to it whilst Liverpool kicks Arse-nals butt tonight on the box.

I hope you have better luck with the 'pool v Brom game than you are having with the other game!

I wonder what odd's you'd have got on a little Palace, Blackpool, Barnsley accumulator this week?

Crazy league. What next. Will have to watch that West Brom-Watford game unfold in the BS3 after the game on Saturday me thinks.

That goal as described by the BBC...

33:39 GOAL - Ben Burgess

Blackpool 1 - West Brom 0Foul by Paul Robinson (West Brom) on Ben Burgess (Blackpool). Direct free kick taken left-footed by Stephen Crainey (Blackpool) from right wing, headed goal by Ben Burgess (Blackpool) (bottom-left of goal) from left side of penalty area (12 yards).Blackpool 1-0 West Brom. Assist (cross) by Stephen Crainey (Blackpool) from right wing.

Blackpool dominating, could be 4-0 up by HT...

54:26

Defending throw-in by Paul Robinson (West Brom).

53:46

Goal kick taken long by Paul Rachubka (Blackpool).

53:23

Defending throw-in by Leon Barnett (West Brom).

52:55

Attacking throw-in by Carl Hoefkens (West Brom).

52:44

52:28

51:58

Goal kick taken long by Dean Kiely (West Brom).

51:19

Defending throw-in by Carl Hoefkens (West Brom).

50:22

Attacking throw-in by Shaun Barker (Blackpool).

Sounds like a good game! :noexpression:

Archived