IGNORED

Season Tickets

MightyRed

So we have just over 10,000 ST holders right? And if they are planning to renew, if makes sense to do it before Friday before the price rise. So, what are the other 4,000 doing?

Still trying to sweet talk their partners?

Waiting to see if they will be in the Prem next season. If not, will there be a mass exodus, including GJ ??

So 4,000 people will not be renewing if we are JUST?!?!? in the championship? If this is the case then I have never heard anything more ridiculous. Sure, you might expect a few of the glory hunters who just bought half-STs in case we went up to sit and wait, but there surely were not 4,000 of them.

After all the comotion about opening the East End I can't believe there's only 376 sold in there. Still I've made the move along with some of my mate's and hopefully this will increase drastically when they go on general sale. :fingerscrossed:

Its still 3 days to go, my guess like myself most will wait till the last minute as relying on 6 weeks grace of the plastic to pay for it.

I'm sure the figure will be nearer to 10,000 come friday night than the 6,000 today. Now theres a wager!!!!

Talking of which, anyone know where the nearest Coral Bookmakers is as I put money on Comply or Die in Southampton Saturday and I cannot find a Corals anywhere in the South West already searched on Google or Yell. :rofl2br:

For those operating in the real world with mortgages, childcare payments and all the other various bills to pay, perhaps finding the sum of £455 in one lump sum for football that takes place from August but would come out of March's pay packet, surprisingly isn't their number one priority?

For those operating in the real world with mortgages, childcare payments and all the other various bills to pay, perhaps finding the sum of £455 in one lump sum for football that takes place from August but would come out of March's pay packet, surprisingly isn't their number one priority?

How dare you not be a happy clapper. Sell some stuff in your house to finance this ST !!!! If you don't buy a ticket now, how can the club afford to buy any players. What are you, a part time fan !!!! Were you in the rain at Chesterfield on a cold Tues night !!! Do you travel miles and miles to each home game !!!! Have you supported the club since 1934 !!!!! etc etc etc ;)

Absolutely Sip. I've had to promise to carry out extra household chores and cut-out drinking in order for my lovely wife to agree to part with my our hard-earned money.

Exactly

Terrible excuses, you are all part time, never been to chesterfield on a cold rainy night, never travel 3000 miles to a home game, only just supported city, glory hunting, sitting in silence, fighting amongst yourselves, part time fans and the club will be better off without you. :devil:

My Dad was trying to renew his this morning but was number 14 in the queue for 20min. I'm sure he's not the only person to have given up for the time being!!!

OK then, let me revise this then

you are a terrible excuse, you are all part time, never been to chesterfield on a cold rainy night, never travel 3000 miles to a home game, only just supported city, glory hunting, sitting in silence, fighting amongst yourselves, cant be bothered to wait on the phone, part time fans and the club will be better off without you. Phew !!!

simple reason is i cant get through to speak to somebody about it as need to do it on D/D as its very early out this year, I shall be doing 2 aswell and i want it at the cheaper price. If I cant get through i cant set it up as there is no way of doing this on the net for some reason.

Yeah but. We've only got till early May to make our minds up anyway so a decision is needed well before August in any case. The Barclaycard route seems a fair one for those whose credit rating is ok. Could always ask the boss for a sub I s'pose!

LAst week the ticket office were telling people to renew online. I don't think they can cope with the number of calls that are being made about renewals.

They probabaly could'nt cope with the total number of calls, had tickets on sale for preston, wolves, sheff utd, stoke PLUS season tickets!!

Archived