IGNORED

Season Tickets

MightyRed

Terrible excuses, you are all part time, never been to chesterfield on a cold rainy night, never travel 3000 miles to a home game, only just supported city, glory hunting, sitting in silence, fighting amongst yourselves, part time fans and the club will be better off without you. :devil:

I've only ever been to Chesterfield in the day, but I can play the distance travelled card. Does this cut me any slack?

For those operating in the real world with mortgages, childcare payments and all the other various bills to pay, perhaps finding the sum of £455 in one lump sum for football that takes place from August but would come out of March's pay packet, surprisingly isn't their number one priority?

Yeah well i'd happily sell my wife my car and the dog to pay!!!! you can always buy a new car dogs come and go. As for the wife i don't think that for one minute i'd be lucky enough to find someone willing to take her in !!!!! :fingerscrossed:

One time I went to Chesterfield (I have been 5 times), the game was called off at the last minute. I was already in the pre-match pub in the centre, thinking things were a bit quiet and then walked up to the ground around 2.50pm only to find that everyone had ######d off home!

It didnt rain on any of those 5 trips by the way!

• Admin

Went down to the ground for mine today, approx 20 minute queue, the guy serving was pretty efficient, even had a list of foundation members, which was useful as I have no idea of my membership number, so I got my discount.

I'm sure everyone is hanging onto their money until the last minute and Friday will see a rush.

I just haven't got around to doing it yet but will do by Friday. I know another 4 in the EE that haven't renewed yet but will be Friday.

How do you renew online?

I've just had a play around on the website and it says "There are no season ticket renewals currently available for you to add to your basket" - despite being a ST holder for 12-years! :noexpression:

How do you renew online?

I've just had a play around on the website and it says "There are no season ticket renewals currently available for you to add to your basket" - despite being a ST holder for 12-years! :noexpression:

Have you activated your season ticket?

How do you renew online?

Gotta activate your current season ticket, you need the customer number in the front of it to do so.

Have you activated your season ticket?

Gotta activate your current season ticket, you need the customer number in the front of it to do so.

How the heck do you go about doing that?

EDIT: - Just realised you have to do it before you log in, yeah? :doh::dunno:

Another quick question, can you not switch seats online?

I'm normally quite good with computers but this Online Ticket Office mularkey is baffling me good and proper! :noexpression:

-City Website

-Online Tickets

-Then first page on it you should be able to choose Register a new account or activate a season ticket.

-Click on that and then you will be able to buy them.

I'm normally quite good with computers but this Online Ticket Office mularkey is baffling me good and proper! :noexpression:

EDIT: - Just realised you have to do it before you log in, yeah? :doh::dunno:

You got it, then when you log in its already to go you just have to pay! Tis easy peasy if i can do it!!!

Its still 3 days to go, my guess like myself most will wait till the last minute as relying on 6 weeks grace of the plastic to pay for it.

I'm sure the figure will be nearer to 10,000 come friday night than the 6,000 today. Now theres a wager!!!!

Talking of which, anyone know where the nearest Coral Bookmakers is as I put money on Comply or Die in Southampton Saturday and I cannot find a Corals anywhere in the South West already searched on Google or Yell. :rofl2br:

Wetson Super Mare, turn right by Argos, 50yds further on.

Plus there is one near the gate, walk off towards Bedminster, past Aldi and its on the right hand side, just past Domino, further on fron Bet Fred.

Archived