IGNORED

It Was Asking Alot But, !

mark whitehouse

We cannot rely on all our rivals to be beaten by other teams.. I know in a BCFC world it would be ideal, but when teams like WBA have PROVEN goalscorers in their team and ours is on 8 and hasnt played in about 4 of our last gamessays it all...

We could have got someone in in january on loan so many went to our rivals, but we stuck with what we had. It has to be said Our team has not performed....

If we get promoted most of these players could become millionaires or not get anything and be forgotton, what do you think they are choosing to be....

We need a Barnsley win, and a West brom Watford Draw, but we need to win on Sat... If we don't win Sat playoffs it is..

Then we can forget all other results and concentrate on playing the right team formation for the teams we might play in the playoffs... Wolves i think we will play so sat game is so important to win.....

We only have ourselves to blame but winning playoff final would be incredible...

Just imagine Trundle getting the Winner........

We cannot rely on all our rivals to be beaten by other teams.. I know in a BCFC world it would be ideal, but when teams like WBA have PROVEN goalscorers in their team and ours is on 8 and hasnt played in about 4 of our last gamessays it all...

We could have got someone in in january on loan so many went to our rivals, but we stuck with what we had. It has to be said Our team has not performed....

If we get promoted most of these players could become millionaires or not get anything and be forgotton, what do you think they are choosing to be....

We need a Barnsley win, and a West brom Watford Draw, but we need to win on Sat... If we don't win Sat playoffs it is..

Then we can forget all other results and concentrate on playing the right team formation for the teams we might play in the playoffs... Wolves i think we will play so sat game is so important to win.....

We only have ourselves to blame but winning playoff final would be incredible...

Just imagine Trundle getting the Winner........

I'm struggling to imagine Trundle actually SCORING...........

Interesting post. Think everyone would have liked us to have signed a striker - other than Dele - in January. But...

It has to be said Our team has not performed....

We're second in the championship in the middle of April. I think we can safely say our team has performed, even if we've benefited from a bit of luck on the way and even if we're having a poor run at the minute. let's turn that round on Saturday.

Adebola has not helped our playing system, Brooker needs to start with Byfield or Trundle, pref Byfields pace...

Midfield, sproule , Mcindoe, Carle, Elliot or Johnson

Defence, Carey, fontaine, Mccallister, ???????????? RB. Orr is getting caught out now most weeks...

GK, The No1, BASSSSSSo

Our team has not performed since Adebola Arrived... Hoof Hoof and whats happened to Byfield and Trundle........

Adebola has not helped our playing system, Brooker needs to start with Byfield or Trundle, pref Byfields pace...

Midfield, sproule , Mcindoe, Carle, Elliot or Johnson

Defence, Carey, fontaine, Mccallister, ???????????? RB. Orr is getting caught out now most weeks...

GK, The No1, BASSSSSSo

Our team has not performed since Adebola Arrived... Hoof Hoof and whats happened to Byfield and Trundle........

Yep Mark I'm with you there and probably sound like a stuck record as it's a point I have made on several other threads. Like that team and I'd give a debut to Ribeiro at right back, sure he can play there and will be the next academy graduate to move on to bigger and better things. Would like to have him as a regular for a season though first

Archived