IGNORED

Anyone With Facebook Might Find This Er....

Guest zider_head

Guest zider_head

Annoying thing is some of them were last saturday

You know the game 3,200 of our fans spent hard earned cash on and wasted a day to watch him do nothing for 45 mins, perhaps he had his mind on other things........

Redbull and Jagen perhaps

Cant access facebook at work - can anyone tell me what this is about ?

noble, keogh, michael jackson and some blonde bints one of which looks like a alien!) in a some club I've never heard of.

no suprise, thankfully though none of the pictures of them look like they were in a right state, however who knows what time of the night they were taken.

either way, not doing themselves any favours what so ever!

So a lad isn't allowed out with his mates to enjoy himself for a few hours? Didn't realise that playing for Bristol City was also signing up for the monastic life.

Give the bloke a break.

Let me see. How can I show my support for my team? Oh I know. Suggest that one of our players is too fond of the pop. Good one.

So a lad isn't allowed out with his mates to enjoy himself for a few hours? Didn't realise that playing for Bristol City was also signing up for the monastic life.

Give the bloke a break.

Let me see. How can I show my support for my team? Oh I know. Suggest that one of our players is too fond of the pop. Good one.

not when his career in life is as a professinal footballer and when the team is chasing a place in the premier league and the player is playing like a C-Word (which based on his last 2 games I believe is a fair comment)

So they were there on saturday aswell? Hope gary sees these photos. And before people go "they can go out blah blah"

Why should they? They are on obscene about of money, they should be training and nothing else. When they retire they can go out as much as they want.

Yeah because when they are 40 all the birds will want them... give them a break i agree it's daft at this stage of the season but you are treating them like robots.

noble, keogh, michael jackson and some blonde bints one of which looks like a alien!) in a some club I've never heard of.

no suprise, thankfully though none of the pictures of them look like they were in a right state, however who knows what time of the night they were taken.

either way, not doing themselves any favours what so ever!

Thank you, young man.

I don't see the problem meself. But then this is an argument that we've had before many times.

Jesus christ! The lad is in his early 20's!

Id be more worried if the lad was rolling about on the floor, covered in pi*s and puke!

Basso is our best player yes, but he is also in his 30's, with a family I suppose?

Noble has been poor of late, but I hardly think that a Saturday night in town is the cause of this! I can remember the days of seeing Coles and co rolling on the floor in the works, fighting outside etc.....

I go in town most Saturdays, see noble, Keogh, Elliott etc out and about a lot, never seen them wrecked or embaressing themselves.

Give the lads a break, they may be on top money and such, but they do have a life aswell

was he just drinking?

i don't think he was even drinking. I think he was at a facebook party, which he was promoting, i believe. And it was last night.....

Theres nothing there to suggest he was even drinking alcohol.......

Someone just remind me, what did cardiff do straight after they reached the FA Cup final. started drinking champers?

What do most football teams do at Christmas, have a party? Man Utd did for sure as it was all in the paper, and they are the best club in the country.

Whats wrong with having a few drinks on a Saturday. Hes got all week get it out of his system and prepare for the next weekend game.

Gary Johnson obviously beleives he is playing well enough to warrent a starting place.

I'd have sympathy with this "he doesn't have to be a monk" view if Noble was something resembling fit.

But when his fitness this season can be charitably described as the worst in the squad he has no ###### excuse whatsoever to be out on the piss.

Oh, it's Saturday night, he's young?

I don't give a ######

He earns thousands of pounds a week, and has the opportunity to make that tens of thousands.

He and Keogh both came back from summer break "in the fat club" as GJ put it and neither has put in a 90 minute shift all season.

We're a handful of games from the Prem, the players shouldn't be anywhere near bars at this point.

If they get promoted they can spend 6 week mullered and I won't care, but there's hardly a more stupid time to be out on the lash than now.

I suspect he won't even make next Saturday's squad now.

Guest zider_head
Someone just remind me, what did cardiff do straight after they reached the FA Cup final. started drinking champers?

What do most football teams do at Christmas, have a party? Man Utd did for sure as it was all in the paper, and they are the best club in the country.

Whats wrong with having a few drinks on a Saturday. Hes got all week get it out of his system and prepare for the next weekend game.

Gary Johnson obviously beleives he is playing well enough to warrent a starting place.

Cardiff had WON

We had been disgraced, he had played shocking, but I guess thats fine

Archived