IGNORED

Anyone With Facebook Might Find This Er....

Guest zider_head

Guest zider_head

Intersting to see the mixed views etc

If we had won 3-0 he had played a blinder etc I wouldnt have been so bothered but the fact is we have the best chance this club has had in 30 plus years to actually do something huge and and we see this, hardly ideal preperation is it ?

Saturday and Tuesday, wonder how training and the fitness work is going

Would you catch a real Athlete doing such things by that I mean someone who gives / gave everything for their sport :-

Lance Armstrong

Ap McCoy

Alan Shearer

Steve Redgrave

Intersting to see the mixed views etc

If we had won 3-0 he had played a blinder etc I wouldnt have been so bothered but the fact is we have the best chance this club has had in 30 plus years to actually do something huge and and we see this, hardly ideal preperation is it ?

Saturday and Tuesday, wonder how training and the fitness work is going

Would you catch a real Athlete doing such things by that I mean someone who gives / gave everything for their sport :-

Lance Armstrong

Ap McCoy

Alan Shearer

Steve Redgrave

I'm guessing after that poor result the players would have been in for a spot of Sunday training which if they did then it makes it even worse.

He was out last night as well with the usual suspects.

@ Joe Publics , Beacon House, 3 Queens Avenue, Clifton.

So who actually are the class of 2008 piss artists then? I've only ever seen Noble, Keogh and McCombe up town before.

Used to see lita all the time..... always in some sort of trouble as well.....

And matthews and peacock used to be regulars in the white lion in portishead.....

I'm just glad none of this current lot " seem " to be like this...

Those two were a disgrace when they lived in BS20. Always in either The Albion or The Lion giving it the billy big b***ocks. I could tell you a few stories about Matthews and what he used to get up to. No wonder he's without a club/retired now. :noexpression:

Guest zider_head

The Ironic thing is

Train to southampton say £30 return

Ticket to the match £26

Food £5

Drinks £20 (were okay for a few cans were not athletes)

Program £3

So lets call it £85 all in shall we ?

On the other hand

12 cans of redball @ say £2 a pop = £24

12 shots of Jagenmeister @ say £ a pop = £24

Call that about £50 with a tip shall we, and I expect that wasnt the onle round thing about that night no pun intended of course

It is always the same when Keogh is around! We all know he likes to party and noble is his best buddy! By the pics shown you can not possibly tell if either of them are drinking! But IMHO after his performance saturday Keogh has more chance of starting than Noble even without these pics surfacing.

Just for the record I think the 'girls' could be he/shes! Wonder if they woke up with sore bum syndrome! :innocent06:

I know, lets all have a pop at Noble shall we, we were soooo much better in the second half weren't we, so what if he is out, do you suppose all the others don't have a few beers, Carey admitted on his gwr radio slot that he now does more of his drinking at home now. Not one of those pictures shows him looking drunk.

A few other points, yes he can last 90 minutes, try watching some of the reserve matches he plays in, oh, and by the way, has he ever been arrested for brawling outside a night club, sent to prison and deprived the team of key players during there time spent at her her majesties pleasure? NO!!! Other players that have, now have near hero status.

Being a professional athlete does not mean you have to abstain from the pleasures of life totally, shall we stop all doctors, surgeons and nurses from ever drinking as they have peoples lives in there hands, policemen, firemen as well? they all have potentially life saving jobs.

How many of you have gotten into your cars the morning after a night out and were probably over the limit if you got stopped, been out for a drink on a lunchtime and gone back to work when you shouldn't have.

Give the man, (and the other players) a break,

After all, they are human, despite some of you thinking they should be robots.

Rant over.

I know, lets all have a pop at Noble shall we, we were soooo much better in the second half weren't we, so what if he is out, do you suppose all the others don't have a few beers, Carey admitted on his gwr radio slot that he now does more of his drinking at home now. Not one of those pictures shows him looking drunk.

A few other points, yes he can last 90 minutes, try watching some of the reserve matches he plays in, oh, and by the way, has he ever been arrested for brawling outside a night club, sent to prison and deprived the team of key players during there time spent at her her majesties pleasure? NO!!! Other players that have, now have near hero status.

Being a professional athlete does not mean you have to abstain from the pleasures of life totally, shall we stop all doctors, surgeons and nurses from ever drinking as they have peoples lives in there hands, policemen, firemen as well? they all have potentially life saving jobs.

Give the man, (and the other players) a break,

After all, they are human, despite some of you thinking they should be robots.

Rant over.

absolutely. If he was fighting, or throwing-up, then fine, slate him. But he is doing absolutely nothing wrong in any of these photos in my opinion. GJ might think differently - that's a matter for him, but the suggestion that our players should be robots is ridiculous.

absolutely. If he was fighting, or throwing-up, then fine, slate him. But he is doing absolutely nothing wrong in any of these photos in my opinion. GJ might think differently - that's a matter for him, but the suggestion that our players should be robots is ridiculous.
The next four games are possibly the biggest four games the club has had to play in it's entire history. Reaching the prem now would be a much bigger achievement than it was back then. So I don't think me saying that the players keep off the sauce for a couple in weeks to ensure there body is in the best possible shape for the run in is me being selfish. Once the season is over and hopefully promotion gained then they can piss it up for the entire summer break for all I care and I for one will be in the queue to buy them one.

No individual is bigger than this club and never will be and Noble could learn alot by looking at the careers of Peacock and Matthews and what they could have been and what they are now.

Absolutly no problem with this at all. They had Sunday off so a few beers on a saturday night is fine. Chelsea players were out in the week ( as per pics in the paper ) and they have got more at stake / earn more etc etc.

What i have a problem with is about 7/ 8 years ago city players used to go to the Oak in nailsea on a Sunday and get p***ed right up, dancing on tables upsetting people etc . I remember seeing this one sunday and then watching those 5 or 6 players playing an awful game on a Tueday night and we lost. That was wrong IMO.

A few drinks on a saturday if no midweek game should be allowed

Archived