IGNORED

Season Tickets For Non S/t Holders

Portland Bill

With next seasons S/T going on sale to us non S/T holders this weekend isnt it about time the club started giving us some prices.

It seems they are trying to keep us all on tenderhooks untill the last moment,

Why don't they realise that some of us would actually like to be able to work out if we are going to be able to afford it and give us a couple days to creep round the WIFE etc :yes::rolleyes: .

At the mo it looks like the only way into Ashton Gate next season is to get a S/T, SO please can someone just let me know how skint i am going to be after the weekend :dunno::w00t:

With next seasons S/T going on sale to us non S/T holders this weekend isnt it about time the club started giving us some prices.

Why don't they realise that some of us would actually like to be able to work out if we are going to be able to afford it and give us a couple days to creep round the WIFE etc :yes::rolleyes: .

At the mo it looks like the only way into Ashton Gate next season is to get a S/T, SO please can someone just let me know how skint i am going to be after the weekend :dunno::w00t:

You know whats going to happen.....

"Cheap season tcket offer extended for one more week" :noexpression:

Morning PB. While listening to the Watford game last night, and that 3rd Barnsley goal went in, the wallet and credit card came out, and Mr and Mrs Arn,s are now purchased for next season.

I would got them anyway, even if we stay in the championship, so reckon have saved at least 5% rise on this season.

But if we make the prem.. :whistle2: Bargain of the century, me thinks.

As for your scenorio, not sure mate. Could be the end of the season, but you never know with this lot

I am surprised, and i guess the club will be as well, that under 7,000 ST holders have renewed to date. All current ST holders bought for the Championship so i assume will want to watch next season as we are garanteed to be in the same league so either 3,000 are not going to renew or are happy to pay more than they have to.

I'm just glad I've got mine sorted because if we do go up so will the price and the demand.

I am surprised, and i guess the club will be as well, that under 7,000 ST holders have renewed to date. All current ST holders bought for the Championship so i assume will want to watch next season as we are garanteed to be in the same league so either 3,000 are not going to renew or are happy to pay more than they have to.

I'm just glad I've got mine sorted because if we do go up so will the price and the demand.

Just got mine this morning, as i imagine a lot of other will do today and tomorrow. Having only 7000 re-newed so far is not suprising. People will always leave it untill the last minute. I'd rather have the money in my "sorry state" of a bank account as long as possible.

I did ask on the phone if the had any prices for when they go on general sale and they said not yet.

ziul

Just got mine this morning, as i imagine a lot of other will do today and tomorrow. Having only 7000 re-newed so far is not suprising. People will always leave it untill the last minute. I'd rather have the money in my "sorry state" of a bank account as long as possible.

I did ask on the phone if the had any prices for when they go on general sale and they said not yet.

ziul

Personally I find it a bit disapointing that only 7000 have renewed so far, for whatever reason.

I think I am correct in saying that Norwich have already sold 16000 and look where they are in the league.

Lets hope this apathy dissipates when promotion comes :fingerscrossed:

What about this,

SL offers NON season ticket holders an opportunity to buy Season Tickets now at a good price to try to get some of the people who would buy a season ticket for the prem to take a gamble.

This could mean 3 or 4000 (figure plucked from head) extra season ticket sales before the end of the season and we don't make it we have an extra bunch of season ticket holders in the championship.

If we do make it then these people have made a very good gamble and I'm sure the money we will get for going up will more than make up for the extra we could have got on those season tickets if we had waited till premier league footie was guarenteed.

ziul

Leaving it to the last day is a risky business, unless you can get to the ground in person, and if you end up not getting it sorted by Friday how much extra is it going to cost?

I ended up doing mine on-line as the wait on the phones was too long (15mins and still only position 12) and i have missed out on other tickets thinking it will be quieter tomorrow.

Why is people saying ONLY? 7000 is an incredible figure at this stage!!!

With 10,000 ST holders this season 7000 means that either 3000 will:

1) Not renew dispite our excellent season and the chance of premership football

2) 3000 will wait and pay more than they need to

3) 3000 will all wait until the last minute and risk long queues at the ground or on the phone

3) 3000 will all wait until the last minute and risk long queues at the ground or on the phone

Look at it this way......

7000 with 4 MONTHS TO GO!!!

70% have renewed, and the 30% have ANOTHER 3 weeks to secure their seat.

We probabaly had 7000 season tickets holders at July last year, its now APRIL

more likely to be;

A few hundred (600-700) wont renew or cant because of personal reasons.

About the same number maybe more (800 - 1000) will be renewing today, either on phone or in person.

About (400 - 500) cant afford/don't care/are stupid, and wont re-new untill later on when prices have risen.

Then that leaves about (1000) people who will re-new tomorrow on the last day.

Nothing out of the ordinary really.

ziul

more likely to be;

A few hundred (600-700) wont renew or cant because of personal reasons.

About the same number maybe more (800 - 1000) will be renewing today, either on phone or in person.

About (400 - 500) cant afford/don't care/are stupid, and wont re-new untill later on when prices have risen.

Then that leaves about (1000) people who will re-new tomorrow on the last day.

Nothing out of the ordinary really.

ziul

The likelihood is that more than 8000 have renewed. OS now showing as 7,600+ renewed, not including those that have taken up Premium Credit. I doubt the real figure that renewed at the reduced prices will be announced for some time yet - if at all.

I just been told by ticket office that they are expecting new season ticket applications for non S/T holders, to be going on sell next Thursday.

I just been told by ticket office that they are expecting new season ticket applications for non S/T holders, to be going on sell next Thursday.

I hope they offer a discount for purchase before say 1st May, i.e before we're likely to know what league we'll be playing in next season. Could hook a few of the Premier League glory boys into taking a gamble.

Apparently the general sale of season tickets wont start until Thursday - according to a sign at the club shop.

And the reason for that would be....?

What exactly will they be selling next week? No s/t's to new people, most matches this year sold out already, s/t renewals at a 'secret' price? ... maybe its just Stoke tickets.

Perhaps, at one of the busiest times of the year they've decided to have a week off? Or spend best part of a week deciding what the next phase of the pricing structure should be? Are we certain it's not all part of a future 'Apprentice' episode?

And the reason for that would be....?

What exactly will they be selling next week? No s/t's to new people, most matches this year sold out already, s/t renewals at a 'secret' price? ... maybe its just Stoke tickets.

Perhaps, at one of the busiest times of the year they've decided to have a week off? Or spend best part of a week deciding what the next phase of the pricing structure should be? Are we certain it's not all part of a future 'Apprentice' episode?

Maybe they got 2nd allocation for Sheff Utd?

Archived