IGNORED

News Just In - Coming To Bristol Soon

bh_red

Ok so I know I'm a girl, but I used to love going to Hooters when we went to America, so id love to go to one in Bristol.

Should be a giggle, do they still go round on rollerskates?

(and yes I am completely aware of the uniforms etc!)

don't fancy a Career Change then Dolly :laugh:;)

not trying to ruin everyones day here but the Hooters in Nottingham is full of horrid birds, none look anything like that picture above! only been twice but both times was served by women whose appearance put me off my food... hopefully the bristol branch will have a higher standard of staff than up here in nottingham because i don't think it could be worse!

not trying to ruin everyones day here but the Hooters in Nottingham is full of horrid birds, none look anything like that picture above! only been twice but both times was served by women whose appearance put me off my food... hopefully the bristol branch will have a higher standard of staff than up here in nottingham because i don't think it could be worse!

Where are they going to ship them in from then?

that's because it's nottingham and it's full of dirty northerns!

I worked in Nottingham a few years ago and my landlady was an ex-Hooters girl. She had pictures up and everything ... it was all on a look don't touch basis (there's a word for that, the last syllable being "tease"). Never went there myself, always seemed a bit sad to be honest. If you want to go to a strip club to look at girls, then go to a proper one, don't fanny about with all this family friendly T&A joint nonsense.

Think more where puppies was on Baldwin street, that seems to be where its going. Lovely jubblies.

Thought that was more likely to be turned into residenatial flats?

Sports Cafe maybe?

Ok so I know I'm a girl, but I used to love going to Hooters when we went to America, so id love to go to one in Bristol.

Should be a giggle, do they still go round on rollerskates?

(and yes I am completely aware of the uniforms etc!)

Looking for staff apparantey, do you qualify Dolls or can't you skate

The Sports Cafe is going to be bought by Gatecrasher, although they are currently trying to get their legal team to deal with the licencing restrictions the police and the the council put on the building becuase of the history of trouble there.

There are a couple of potential locations in town.... the Baja Bar is one possiblity. The Baja nightclub and bar are currently under offer, although I don't have details of the buyer (I know this becuase I tried to buy it - I am waiting to see if the deal falls through - if it does, I will be buying it myself!).

The other is the old RSVP (or more recently Bar:Me). I'm not sure where the Puppies place is that people keep talking about? I worked on Baldwin St for years and never heard of it!!!

Archived