IGNORED

News Just In - Coming To Bristol Soon

bh_red

The Sports Cafe is going to be bought by Gatecrasher, although they are currently trying to get their legal team to deal with the licencing restrictions the police and the the council put on the building becuase of the history of trouble there.

There are a couple of potential locations in town.... the Baja Bar is one possiblity. The Baja nightclub and bar are currently under offer, although I don't have details of the buyer (I know this becuase I tried to buy it - I am waiting to see if the deal falls through - if it does, I will be buying it myself!).

The other is the old RSVP (or more recently Bar:Me). I'm not sure where the Puppies place is that people keep talking about? I worked on Baldwin St for years and never heard of it!!!

apparently from my mate earlier it's off baldwin street? that side?

Happy with that.

Was in Las America,s , Tenerife for xmas and new year 2007/2008. Got a tad warm by the pool, left the wife and went for a stroll along the prom in to the main part of the town.

Low and behold, there was a brand new "HOOTERS", opened the day before, with loads of scantly clad, long legged beauties serving ice cold beer.

I remember it so well. It was around 1pm, and joined many other gents in a beer or three.

Then at around 3.45pm, my mobile went. It was the wife, asking where the f@ck i was to.

Sadly and slowly i made my way back.

Still that was on the 2nd day of the hol, and as you can imagine, went for a stroll most days.... :whistle2:

That is what Bar:me was changed into mate....Puppies failed miserably and been closed ever since! shame...NOT!

Ah right!!! That explains it then! When I was working on Baldwin St, it was (from left to right) the place I used to work and the next door to us was; Reflex; O'Neils; Student accomodation entrance & Bar:Me on the corner. Puppies must have been after my time!!!

In fairness - the name "Puppies" says it all! I never saw the place, but I could have told you it would have failed with a name like that!!

I've heard little stories Syndicate will be uprooting and moving into Baja

I'd be interested to know where you heard that!!! I'm not saying you are making it up, becuase you have hit the nail on the head!! But its supposed to be top secret and isnt even confirmed yet! There are only a handful of people who know!

Guest MaloneFM

I was happy with Vickys in Park Street. But oh no someone had to smash it up every saturday night and now its some long haired student club called Poo Poo Na Na or something.

They were real women. Biologically speaking.

I'd be interested to know where you heard that!!! I'm not saying you are making it up, becuase you have hit the nail on the head!! But its supposed to be top secret and isnt even confirmed yet! There are only a handful of people who know!

Their has been whispers about it for months to be honest mate, doesn't take long for news about the clubs to travel!

apparently from my mate earlier it's off baldwin street? that side?

It's going to be under the new Hotel that they are building in the centre (the old Bristol and West Building). Just think you can go in there and, if it's rubbish.........go to Wildcats instead!

I work opposite and as I keep getting told we have no meeting rooms free, I'm going to carry out all my interviews in there.

It might be sad but I can pay £3 for a pint and get served by a miserable Polish bird, or pay £3 for a pint and get served by a miserable Polish bird on roller skates!!

not trying to ruin everyones day here but the Hooters in Nottingham is full of horrid birds, none look anything like that picture above! only been twice but both times was served by women whose appearance put me off my food.

I'm not having that Dave! There are some crackers amongst the heffers, across the whole franchise. Check this out.

n514402852_211858_4004.jpg

The ex-girlfriend who bought me the shirt you see in my avatar (and on my back at Leicester and Norwich) was an ex-Nottingham hooters waitress and she was hot (she's the second from right, in the bottom right picture*) with an incredible body (yes, I am showing off! :cool: ). Mind you, I have only been in once, about two years ago, and it may have dipped since then. To be honest, I found the whole environment a bit embarrassing. Drunken lechers drooling over over-tanned morons, generally speaking.

Still, she was ace. Until she dumped me to go back to her Forest-loving ex. :disapointed2se:

PS. I've just remembered my current girlfriend has joined the forum. I hope she doesn't read this... :sofa:

Archived