IGNORED

Little Miss Vicky And I

fka dagest

Out of idle curiosity I clicked on my profile thingy and saw that Little Miss Vicky was my last visitor. There's no surprise in that of course, I mean more than one attractive young filly has fallen under my spell before, anyway I digress. Now, I clicked on hers out of further curiosity and do you know what was remarkable? Why, in all the time I've been on here I've received 17 visitors ( I ought to add, that I really don't care), but here's the critical bit, LMV has received 1098 visitors as a mere forum novice. How can such a discrepancy be explained?

:dunno:

Guest MaloneFM

When you use the words 'attractive young filly' do you twirl the ends of your Jimmy Edwards handlbar moustache? And does the monocle fall out of your eye?

When you use the words 'attractive young filly' do you twirl the ends of your Jimmy Edwards handlbar moustache? And does the monocle fall out of your eye?

Why, yes! But due to the Lord's good fortune it always lands in the top pocket of my smocking jacket. Quite remarkable really, what?

Guest DrFaustus
Out of idle curiosity I clicked on my profile thingy and saw that Little Miss Vicky was my last visitor. There's no surprise in that of course, I mean more than one attractive young filly has fallen under my spell before, anyway I digress. Now, I clicked on hers out of further curiosity and do you know what was remarkable? Why, in all the time I've been on here I've received 17 visitors ( I ought to add, that I really don't care), but here's the critical bit, LMV has received 1098 visitors as a mere forum novice. How can such a discrepancy be explained?

1110 now and yeah, she can have some blue-veined Briz sausage if she wants :D

Guest MaloneFM
1110 now and yeah, she can have some blue-veined Briz sausage if she wants :D

Enjoying the holiday malpractiscer of mirth? Obviously not as you sent me an abusive text message earlier you c**k eyed scum monkey.

I'll visit your profile more often in future! :me?:

Daggy baby, you know you can always come have little chats with me when feelig neglected. Not got a spare tenner on you have ya? skint as a skint thing.

Guest DrFaustus
Enjoying the holiday malpractiscer of mirth? Obviously not as you sent me an abusive text message earlier you c**k eyed scum monkey.

Indeed, you ginger warthog fiddler of deviance. Um...see you soon mate :D

I'll visit your profile more often in future! :me?:

Visit mine sugar...I'm even uglier than my avatar, but hey...size 13 feet baby ;)

Guest MaloneFM
Visit mine sugar...I'm even uglier than my avatar, but hey...size 13 feet baby ;)

And you know what they say....big feet....big sweaty arse. Usually encased in a pair of Aldi trousers held up with the finest quality string with stains on that would give UN nuclear inspectors the right to shut them down.

Guest MaloneFM
Well in that case..........

Can I insist madam that you steer well clear of the practishioner of the prank. He has several feral ginger children all named eithr 'Gerry' or 'Francis' and lives in a tent in Victory park near the swings with his boss eyed wife Irene. The chap insists on walking the Brislington area shouting at buses who he believes are monsters.

But if you like sub human scum with few teeth and a small zoo living in his underwear (no offence herr doktor but the woman has to be able to recognise you on a first date) then may I suggest you hold the wedding reception at the Pilgrim. Its close to the park see?

Well in that case..........

Why do you have to be such a heart-breaker?

I thought we had something special, you know you visited my profile and I visited yours. How could you throw yourself at that Faustus fellow so easily. I, I thought you were special.

:sad26:

Thanks for the kind words wtfigo, I may call upon you sometime where we can ponder the general insanity of the world. Incidentally, if you pop over to the other thread about Shyness LMV is clearly keen to know if you got the girl.

Why do you have to be such a heart-breaker?

I thought we had something special, you know you visited my profile and I visited yours. How could you throw yourself at that Faustus fellow so easily. I, I thought you were special.

But why didn't you tell me how you felt? :sad26: Things could have been so different! :violin:

I'll tell you what- I'll give you a few more hits on your profile! Will that cheer you up my little flower?

Guest MaloneFM
I'll tell you what- I'll give you a few more hits on your profile! Will that cheer you up my little flower?

Knowing these filthy swine as I do Victoria (may I call you Victoria? Going to anyway but manners, you know) its more than their profile they want hit.

Guest MaloneFM
Victoria is fine- Although its tends to get used when i'm in trouble! :innocent06:

Well should you succomb to either of the spawns of depravity offering their limited prospects to you then you would be called Victoria on a regular basis.

Guest DrFaustus
Victoria is fine- Although its tends to get used when i'm in trouble! :innocent06:

In that case Victoria honey, see you in the Kings Arms later. It will be more than a pleasure to get you into trouble ;)

Guest MaloneFM

I perfer the original post Herr Doktor. The Kings ARM is a far better pub. I thought you were usually in the Bricklayers arms?

Or the Coc kwell Inn?

Guest DrFaustus
I perfer the original post Herr Doktor. The Kings ARM is a far better pub. I thought you were usually in the Bricklayers arms?

Or the Coc kwell Inn?

Daft f*cker! You might want to be in the arms of a bricklayer, you old sausage munching freak..I'll err..stick with the Kings. See you soon by the way, as for once your advice was right :)

Guest MaloneFM
See you soon by the way, as for once your advice was right :)

The bit about using toilet paper instead of the curtains?

It's the done thing in polite society.

Archived