IGNORED

Little Miss Vicky And I

fka dagest

Guest MaloneFM
How GINGER are we talking here?

Oh LAWDY!

Rusty, wire haired, oranger than Dolls skin, comb breaking, pale skinned and freckly, semi, no more than that, insane, squeaky voiced, flatulent, infested, ginger.

And thats being kind on the poor wreck of a man.

Not everyone!..... Photo's on a self addressed envelope please :innocent06:

You don't know what you're getting yourself into here on this forum.

Firstly you've said you're single, secondly your implying you're getting desperate and now your inviting offers to contact you.

I'd clear some space in your inbox if I was you!

You don't know what you're getting yourself into here on this forum.

Firstly you've said you're single, secondly your implying you're getting desperate and now your inviting offers to contact you.

I'd clear some space in your inbox if I was you!

Blimey! Ive just had to re-read all my posts, and i sure everyone can see its just banter and not in any way serious!

Out of idle curiosity I clicked on my profile thingy and saw that Little Miss Vicky was my last visitor. There's no surprise in that of course, I mean more than one attractive young filly has fallen under my spell before, anyway I digress. Now, I clicked on hers out of further curiosity and do you know what was remarkable? Why, in all the time I've been on here I've received 17 visitors ( I ought to add, that I really don't care), but here's the critical bit, LMV has received 1098 visitors as a mere forum novice. How can such a discrepancy be explained?

:dunno:

dunno...... but I don't think much of her latest pic ;)

Guest DrFaustus
Sure- if you wear a BRISTOL CITY top and pledge your loyalty to the only team in bristol ... ???

No worries sugar :D

Don't listen to Malone, I have no hair and certainly no ginger! How does it go?..."One team in Bristol, there's only one...."

No worries sugar :D

Don't listen to Malone, I have no hair and certainly no ginger! How does it go?..."One team in Bristol, there's only one...."

Also no fingers, but he has webbed feet and limps if your into that sort of thing ???

Out of idle curiosity I clicked on my profile thingy and saw that Little Miss Vicky was my last visitor. There's no surprise in that of course, I mean more than one attractive young filly has fallen under my spell before, anyway I digress. Now, I clicked on hers out of further curiosity and do you know what was remarkable? Why, in all the time I've been on here I've received 17 visitors ( I ought to add, that I really don't care), but here's the critical bit, LMV has received 1098 visitors as a mere forum novice. How can such a discrepancy be explained?

:dunno:

Ive had 139 visits :tongue: ;)

Guest MaloneFM

Gather round uncle wee gasheads.

Now the ones that appear on here seem well balanced (with one ginger exception) and although to have a bias you see the whole game as we all see it. A bit of a laugh.

This is dissapointing.

Can you go over to your forum and kidnap a blinkered blue specs, William Bloke is a fine example as I recall, and drag them back here? We need someone who on a regular basis bangs the drum for another frankly poor display. Someone who still believes you can reach the play offs. If they regularly foam at the mouth all the better.

Go to it.

Can I insist madam that you steer well clear of the practishioner of the prank. He has several feral ginger children all named eithr 'Gerry' or 'Francis' and lives in a tent in Victory park near the swings with his boss eyed wife Irene. The chap insists on walking the Brislington area shouting at buses who he believes are monsters.

But if you like sub human scum with few teeth and a small zoo living in his underwear (no offence herr doktor but the woman has to be able to recognise you on a first date) then may I suggest you hold the wedding reception at the Pilgrim. Its close to the park see?

Fascinating fact...... that cockroaches can survive nearly everything ( including nuclear holocast but none has lasted more than 3 minutes in Dr Fs groin cuddled up to his love sack.

Hello Bucks, long time no talk, tell this fine lot that I am one of the good ones please:innocent06: :D

As far as I'm aware you are indeed one of the good ones. Unless you too are a goat fiddler, in which case I cant disappoint my the ginger Dr from Brislington.

Archived