IGNORED

Nova Scotia Shame

Wales Cidered

but come on there is a time and a place for singing wolves songs and in the middle of a city-filled pub is just not one of them... its not exactly helping your team like atmosphere was designed for

It's called "banter" and as mature adults we should be able to take it and give as good back. Not resort to smacking the crap out of someone!

I too agree that this season more of the idiot element has come back to BCFC. On the train last week on the way back from Southampton I asked 5 lads to pay a little more respect to others on the train as they throw their beer all over everybody within 10 yeards including two very old boys. Well it was if I shot their mother! they wanted to beat the crap out of me! Maybe because I'm closer to 40 than 20 and have been about it, it didn't go any further but the sooner we all stand up to these idiots the better, City do not need them......

I just wanted to say what a shame that 4 baseball wearing thugs

surely they should be easy to find wearing baseballs. people must of seen them , i cant imagine many other people were walking around the hotwells/ashton wearing a ball.

Archived