IGNORED

Realality Check

PAPA650

Well guys it looks like stoke will be the deciding fate of bcfc , but question must be asked what is the right thing for city auto play offs or another season in the ccc ! some thing we would all have been happy with in august just to stay up and build on for the future, yes we have many a reason why we have not taken the big chance and signed new players and mainly lack of form from certain players has cost us this big chance of auto play offs in what most people think is a very weak or even division this year with alot of twists chucked in so what now ????

1= be gratefull for a good 1st year in ccc ftb and suprising every one with our position and luck and even still a equal chance of going up auto with other teams doing same as us be it better team or not ???

2= i think we need to win all 3 games now for auto spot unless fluke results keep going for us and we sneek back door with a draw chucked in ???? or its play off's for us and maybe pain of losing at the last hurdle hence sheep shaggers many moons ago!!! prey its not hull who have peeked at great time !!!

3=or like i said lets have another year in ccc and be better prepared for the dream land of the prem with a squad with far less gaps in the side, some thing i feel were not far off but again many debates of who and where these problem's can be solved, right wing and front line most of you will say, so hence choice !!!

no I'm not saying we will get murdered if we did go up because it has been made quite clear funds will be available if needed from our strong management and chairman !!!

my heart says auto but in realality play off's looks our destiny and you never know the outcome there do we, but again i must praise staff players and fans for a great year what ever the outcome of this up and down season, I'm not being negative but auto in my dreams and heart for me but praise what ever !!! and iv renewed my season ticket anyway, so be it ccc or prem city till i die and GJ for knighthood !!! good luck to all, come on you reds please go with my heart and not my fear's of play off defeat :fingerscrossed:

3=or like i said lets have another year in ccc and be better prepared for the dream land of the prem with a squad with far less gaps in the side, some thing i feel were not far off but again many debates of who and where these problem's can be solved, right wing and front line most of you will say, so hence choice !!!

This Realality seems too sureal for me, man.

If we don't succeed, my thoughts wonder as to what will follow....

Think team spirit, lady luck and the element of surprise (on other Club's part's) has all flung our way, not necessarilly talent and ability.

Hopefully we strengthen big time with experianced and attacking players, cos I think if we don't cross the line we could be found out next year otherwise. Not meaning to be negative, so long as 'ol Gary sticks with the organised format I shall keep in faith, if he chips off though mediocracy could easilly set in, I reckon.

we'll see....... :Believe:

This Realality seems too sureal for me, man.

If we don't succeed, my thoughts wonder as to what will follow....

Think team spirit, lady luck and the element of surprise (on other Club's part's) has all flung our way, not necessarilly talent and ability.

Hopefully we strengthen big time with experianced and attacking players, cos I think if we don't cross the line we could be found out next year otherwise. Not meaning to be negative, so long as 'ol Gary sticks with the organised format I shall keep in faith, if he chips off though mediocracy could easilly set in, I reckon.

we'll see....... :Believe:

Well guys it looks like stoke will be the deciding fate of bcfc , but question must be asked what is the right thing for city auto play offs or another season in the ccc ! some thing we would all have been happy with in august just to stay up and build on for the future, yes we have many a reason why we have not taken the big chance and signed new players and mainly lack of form from certain players has cost us this big chance of auto play offs in what most people think is a very weak or even division this year with alot of twists chucked in so what now ????

1= be gratefull for a good 1st year in ccc ftb and suprising every one with our position and luck and even still a equal chance of going up auto with other teams doing same as us be it better team or not ???

2= i think we need to win all 3 games now for auto spot unless fluke results keep going for us and we sneek back door with a draw chucked in ???? or its play off's for us and maybe pain of losing at the last hurdle hence sheep shaggers many moons ago!!! prey its not hull who have peeked at great time !!!

no I'm not saying we will get murdered if we did go up because it has been made quite clear funds will be available if needed from our strong management and chairman !!!

my heart says auto but in realality play off's looks our destiny and you never know the outcome there do we, but again i must praise staff players and fans for a great year what ever the outcome of this up and down season, I'm not being negative but auto in my dreams and heart for me but praise what ever !!! and iv renewed my season ticket anyway, so be it ccc or prem city till i die and GJ for knighthood !!! good luck to all, come on you reds please go with my heart and not my fear's of play off defeat :fingerscrossed:

I seem to remember at the end of last season SL said he would be throwing "big potatoes" at GJ to enable him to spend this season. Never materialised. Nor will it next season whether we go up or not.

I seem to remember at the end of last season SL said he would be throwing "big potatoes" at GJ to enable him to spend this season. Never materialised. Nor will it next season whether we go up or not.

We've spent £3m on transfers and more was definitely available.

That's going to make us a massive loss this season.

What were you wanting exactly? Should we spend enough to push us into insolvency?

Talking to bookie in my local last night and says he'll make City favorites for the drop next season - from the CCC. I offered him £500 stake that City would not go down but like all bookies he back tracked saying he couldn't accept the bet as he didn't have any odds and that City could be in the PL next season.......but he said he was serious and will get back to me once he knows what division City will be in.

At the start of the season we would have been delighted with a draw against Wolves. At least we didn't let in 6 like we did the last time they came to BS3. But then I understand why it felt like a defeat as we really needed to win that game. However it's not all over yet and It will go down to the last game of the season.

Guest MaloneFM
Talking to bookie in my local last night and says he'll make City favorites for the drop next season

Talking to an estate agent he said the house was a bargain. The car dealer said it had a full service record. The travel agent said quiet resort with no kids. There are certain people with whom you should place no stock Robinson.

And you were talking to one.

Archived