IGNORED

Just Got Home From Wolves Game

DC Red

Having just returned home to the USA after the Wolves game (yes I know it took a long time...) I would like to say a special thanks to Bristol Boy. By some fluke, I ended up sitting next to him in the Dolman Stand, so it was great to meet the person who writes all those great reviews and ratings that I read every week - a true gent. Despite the result, it was great to be "home" again. I would also like to thank those of you who offered to get me a ticket a few weeks ago when the online ticket service was offline.

To cap the day off, I was also interviewed by Points West after the game outside the club shop as I went in to buy souvenirs. So, if you see an overweight guy speaking with a slight American "twang" on Points West about being able to watch many more live games on TV in the USA if we get promoted, that was me :tv_horror: .

So, cheers everyone, Ashton Gate was way noisier than I remember, which is great - and keep the faith. :englandsmile4wf:

Guest MaloneFM

If once...just once...you call it 'saccer' so help me I'll have you killed.

Apart from that I hope you enjoyed your day and BB's chain smoking and constant coughing up and gobbing didn't spoil the atmosphere. These paper hacks are all the same. Booze n fags.

Having just returned home to the USA after the Wolves game (yes I know it took a long time...) I would like to say a special thanks to Bristol Boy. By some fluke, I ended up sitting next to him in the Dolman Stand, so it was great to meet the person who writes all those great reviews and ratings that I read every week - a true gent. Despite the result, it was great to be "home" again. I would also like to thank those of you who offered to get me a ticket a few weeks ago when the online ticket service was offline.

To cap the day off, I was also interviewed by Points West after the game outside the club shop as I went in to buy souvenirs. So, if you see an overweight guy speaking with a slight American "twang" on Points West about being able to watch many more live games on TV in the USA if we get promoted, that was me :tv_horror: .

So, cheers everyone, Ashton Gate was way noisier than I remember, which is great - and keep the faith. :englandsmile4wf:

Good grief! Sitting next to BB for entire game - what have you been upto to deserve that? :rofl2br:

Only joking BB....... :noexpression:

If once...just once...you call it 'saccer' so help me I'll have you killed.

Apart from that I hope you enjoyed your day and BB's chain smoking and constant coughing up and gobbing didn't spoil the atmosphere. These paper hacks are all the same. Booze n fags.

I'm afraid I'm not PC enough for the EP!!

Archived