IGNORED

Last Day

Hicksy-BCFC

So Gary reckons it'll go to the last day of the season then.

I happen to agree with him, which I tend to do a lot of the time (bar the formation of one up front!)

I had a look and this could help us if we're in the mix.

Watford AWAY at Blackpool - who could need to win to stay up.

Hull AWAY at Ipswich - who could need to win to get into the play offs (didnt realise they were only one point off it)

West Brom AWAY at QPR - I'd rate QPR now as one of the best sides in the division, they're just shafted this time around by their schit start. The team to watch out for next year.

Stoke HOME to Sheff Utd - the only other side like us that are home to mid table side.

If we all start with a pretty even keel on the last day - I'd take our fixture as the best one out of the five.

It's still going to depend very much on our result this weekend coming though whether we are in the mix.

I think it will go down to the last game but it wont be in our own hands. It will be similar to a couple of years back when we had to beat Blackpool and hop QPR lost and Sheff Wed.

I think it will go down to the last game but it wont be in our own hands. It will be similar to a couple of years back when we had to beat Blackpool and hop QPR lost and Sheff Wed.

I agree mate, that's what i think it will be a case of.

Thats why I think looking at who has to play who - if we have to win then we have to beat a team who won't give a monkey's really - and then we may have to rely on results where sides like Blackpool and Ipswich at home may have everything to play for.

If it comes down to that scenario the fixture list is as kind as its going to be to us.

I thought they were playing Leicester at home?

Leicester will probably still be battling to survive and are hard to play against under Holloway as we found out home and away as did WBA the other month.

Well spotted that man, makes it even better.

I was looking at the line up on the fixture list which is Southampton v Sheff Utd :blink:

So Gary reckons it'll go to the last day of the season then.

I happen to agree with him, which I tend to do a lot of the time (bar the formation of one up front!)

I had a look and this could help us if we're in the mix.

Stoke HOME to Sheff Utd - the only other side like us that are home to mid table side.

Sorry to be pedantic, but Stoke are at home to Leicester on the final day: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...res/default.stm

Archived