IGNORED

Vasko

leadman

is he still injured??

if not, why is he not getting in the squad.

handy at stoke i rekon.

doubt he will be seen again to be honest, especially after Cardiff, gone missing too many times.

though if McAllister is out as expected on saturday then he could be on the bench.

He is in the land of the banished along with Keogh, Noble, Murray & Showunmi.

His crime?

Failed to pick up Cardiff's centre back twice when instructed to do so.Second time,lead to their first goal.

MOM against Watford and then dropped which must have done his enthusiasm the world of good.

His crime?

Failed to pick up Cardiff's centre back twice when instructed to do so.Second time,lead to their first goal.

MOM against Watford and then dropped which must have done his enthusiasm the world of good.

Yes he was MOM against Watford but then he cost us the game at cardiff so he was rightfully dropped.

He could be back against Stoke, i would put Fontaine in front of mccombe who looked clumsy against Wolves, although probably need height against the Stoke set-pieces so Mccombe might keep his place.

His crime?

One criticism I have of GJ is his man-management tactics. It seems odd to me that Vasko is "banished" for a couple of bad mistakes. For sure, scream at the bloke in the dressing room but he's an international for gawd's sake. He knows he screwed up.

Noble gets banished and then returns for a game. Trundle gets banished and then returns for Cardiff only to be banished again. Murray is not played, gets played for a couple of games and is then dropped again. Likewise Sproule. Showumni is just banished :)

I think that GJ's chopping and changing reflects badly on him and the team are reacting to that. This is why I would play the same team again on Saturday (assuming McAllister is fit) even though Sproule was awful.

I like Vasko, I would choose Vasko over McCombe if I had the choice, As I feel Vasko's distribution is much better. McCombe lumps it up field whilst Vasko likes to play it out of defence.

GJ to his credit has played Vasko against certain teams that require a blunt instrument. Stoke fall into that catogary and Brooker, Vasko and Adebola would be in my match 16 players. Battering rams that take no prisoners, the pretty boys need to sit this one out.

Vasko is a proven international at the highest level. If its not happening 100% with BCFC, then something is being lost in translation. I would suggest that all of our new players have days off on the field, but Vasko certainly appears to be punished more than others.

ok i'll bite, Based on what exactly?? Goals between them? assists? having more than one foot of any use??

Ability to retain possession from throw ins?, ability to play with their heads up? , ability to pass, or even cross the ball?, ability to make things happen? Don't seem to be doing much without them in the side do we?

ability to make things happen? Don't seem to be doing much without them in the side do we?

Agreed, thats what they were bought for but we've seen precious little of it. look out of their depth at times imo( as do others). No doubt they can play but not in team with no form at the back end of a tough season against physical sides.

Most likely to figure is Carle and, good footballer though he obviously is , he produces bugger all in the way of killer balls and doesnt seem to have the nessesary technique to shoot straight. Harsh but fair?

Yes he was MOM against Watford but then he cost us the game at cardiff so he was rightfully dropped.

He could be back against Stoke, i would put Fontaine in front of mccombe who looked clumsy against Wolves, although probably need height against the Stoke set-pieces so Mccombe might keep his place.

Cost us the game? One man doesnt decide a match.

We subsequently equalised and ###### it up after that so to say he cost us the game is b***ocks mate

McCombe is awful at the moment.

We could have been 3-0 down in 15 minutes on Saturday thanks to Jamie gifting them the ball in very dangerous places. its not good enough and if mccombe is not dropped I'll be very surprised

Archived