IGNORED

Gloucestershire Cup Final Tonight At Ag

Dollymarie

Clearly but what the hell is it?!

An annual final between us and Cheltenham?

:winner_third_h4h:

Nope we played other rounds against Cirencester (won 2 nil) Mangotsfield (won 4 nil) Forest Green (won 4 - 2) and then tonight against Cheltenham.

Technically we scored all 10 goals tonight because Vasko has been credited with Cheltenhams. The other nine were hat tricks from Murray, Enoch and Trunds as already mentioned.

Just got back... Murray was FANTASTIC beat his man almost every time and put in a number of quality crosses. Two of which led to goals, also the small matter of scoring a hat-trick. Wouldnt be surprised to see him make the team based purely on that performance. MOTM for me whilst also scoring goal of the game - looked to be around 30 yards out top corner.

Wilson and Carle were the other two stand out players. Both showed their class and looked very comfortable on the ball. Carle in particular slicing open their defence with his passing. Wilson looked very lively, always running at the defence.

Trundle, improved vastly as the game went on, missed a sitter early on but got more involved. Showunmi, again missed a chance early but worked extremely hard throughout.

Noble, disapointing comes to mind. Few good patches, but lost the ball to cheaply for me and gave away pointless free kicks.

Vasko - extremely solid. Read the game very well and always to the first ball as did Fontaine, who looked very confortable. Although got replaced at half time most likely due to his inevitable left back role on saturday.

Youth players - Kington impressed when he came on, J.Wilson attacked well from full back although dis lose his man once or twice. Slocombe and Wilkinson were also solid although wernt tested much.

Hang on its bloody Cheltenham Town can't see Stoke lying down and rolling over, that City team should put goals in against a worse than mediocre team.Scott M fine in his day no longer cuts it,as for Noble had more than enough chances,Showunmi will be fired out soon as poss,Wilson,Carle,Vasko and Trunds fair enough worth a run.

Hang on its bloody Cheltenham Town can't see Stoke lying down and rolling over, that City team should put goals in against a worse than mediocre team.Scott M fine in his day no longer cuts it,as for Noble had more than enough chances,Showunmi will be fired out soon as poss,Wilson,Carle,Vasko and Trunds fair enough worth a run.

Hey but it was fun :)

Point taken glad you enjoyed it,bitterly dissapointed with our current form wanted so much to shove our promotion up the nose's of all the manure,gooner,chelski shirt wearers who havent a clue where their home ground is. COME ON YOU REDS

I always enjoy the reserve matches always a chance of lots of goals and get to see some of the young uns play too. Even Carle, Fontaine, Noble. Wilson Murray and Vasko managed a run out too!! At the moment who knows whos going to feature Saturday. I wouldnt be suprised to see Murray back on the bench though :)

I always enjoy the reserve matches always a chance of lots of goals and get to see some of the young uns play too. Even Carle, Fontaine, Noble. Wilson Murray and Vasko managed a run out too!! At the moment who knows whos going to feature Saturday. I wouldnt be suprised to see Murray back on the bench though :)

So gutted to have missed this i have been been living in a cacoon so i can not listen to some of the rubbish thats written on here and now i forgot about this game. Sounded like Murray should get a recall to the starting line up along with Trundle.Iv'e always said that i think trundle would carry us over the line well he may have just manovered himself in to the position to be able to do it.

Well done you REDS

BELIEVE

Can understand that with the reserve games i enjoyed the Fa youth cup matches,must win on saturday i think 2 upfront would play Wilson in place of Sproule.Brooker must start drop Byfield would have Adebola alongside him.Would put Carle in behind the front two we must get forward as a unit faster.Marvin hopefully back on song perhaps LJ but can't see him making it.Our player of the year oooohhhh Basso will no doubt be able to get us out of jail.

Was a great game, took my 7 year old god daughter to her first game (her family are Sags and I'm desperately trying to get her to support the right team in Bristol) she loved it. Was singing "come on you Reds" all the way home in the car, and proudly told her parents all three goal scorers. She even started a chant of "we want 10!" in the dying minutes.

Now she said she wants to come to a proper game, I have warned her we don't score nine very often!

sorry dolly but i was sat behind you and to say that your god daughter started off a chant is a lie i clearly said it from 1 row behind you and you clearly caught on as soon as i said it

ha

sorry dolly but i was sat behind you and to say that your god daughter started off a chant is a lie i clearly said it from 1 row behind you and you clearly caught on as soon as i said it

ha

Calm down calm down! She must have joined in with you then.

Archived