IGNORED

Big Weekend 2

Tomo

As always, little talk about the reds winning promotion.

More about West Brom, Stoke and Hull...

The Pundits on last nights programme (Froggat and Brian Deane) predicted that all clubs would fancy their chances against Bristol City in the Play Offs.

Another message on the wall for Gary's dressing room...

Would you just love us to prove all these experts (?) wrong!

Come on Barnsley and Wolves !!

And the Reds of course come saturday....

As always, little talk about the reds winning promotion.

More about West Brom, Stoke and Hull...

The Pundits on last nights programme (Froggat and Brian Deane) predicted that all clubs would fancy their chances against Bristol City in the Play Offs.

Another message on the wall for Gary's dressing room...

Would you just love us to prove all these experts (?) wrong!

Come on Barnsley and Wolves !!

And the Reds of course come saturday....

Get use to it there only interested in teams that have come from the prem, watford and west brom, we always get slated in national press, take it with a pinch of salt, every other fan knows what a brilliant season your having, no need take notice of pundits half of them on gillete soccer saturday, have never seen a championship game, when there doing the score on them.

I saw it last night and thought they were spot on.

They didn't patronise us but just said that our squad's got the least experience out of the other contenders. When they reeled off a list of players with Premier League experience playing for other teams around us, I realised that's something we simply don't have and may ultimatley be our downfall.

All fair points in my book given the way we've fallen away in recent weeks. :dunno:

I saw it last night and thought they were spot on.

They didn't patronise us but just said that our squad's got the least experience out of the other contenders. When they reeled off a list of players with Premier League experience playing for other teams around us, I realised that's something we simply don't have and may ultimatley be our downfall.

All fair points in my book given the way we've fallen away in recent weeks. :dunno:

Thats exactly what I thought. The points made were perfectly vallied and well made.

That said - we all know that the pray-offs are a complete lottery.

Love it. Wouldn't want it any other way. don't want to be favourites we've all seen what happens to team when they go top. let just carry on as underdogs. Less pressure on us that way and maybe we can surprise a few people.

To add,

Lets remember we are currently joint 2nd !!

A little unfair to be wiped out of the equation for an automatic spot at this stage...

Ok, if we lose at Stoke, I could stomach the "non faith in us" but at this stage...give us an equal chance.

All other teams have stumbled like ourselves but Sky to continue to ignore that Watford and others are also struggling.

We have faith thats all that counts I suppose

Tomo

All comments noted guys, but it does get on your t*ts when we have been up there all season...

Valid points were made on the programme, but when we were buzzing, they had little to say then!!

Lets prove em wrong !

Tomo

It gets on my tits because we haven't played well for the last ten games or so, not because Froggatt and Goodman have written us off.

They've been very complimetary about us this season. Froggatt even said we're the best footballing team in the league with West Brom a few months ago.

Sadly, I agree with them that automatic is no longer a possibility for us right now given our current form and they way we're playing. I'd be delighted to be proved wrong though.

To add,

Lets remember we are currently joint 2nd !!

Tomo

we are NOT joint 2nd, we are 3rd.

if the season finished tomorrow, or even in 3 games time in the exact same positions as now. West Brom would be up, We wouldn't.

right now we are facing the play-offs, and with our current form, Stoke and Sheffield U to come.....I can see sky's point.

Didnt think they patronised us at all, but to be fair like whats been said, Playoffs are a lottery, I'm not confident we got the winning ticket though, to win the playoffs you gotta score goals..

go on and shock the footballing world,even though it would hit your little brothers hard in the pocket(us)you gotta play out of yer skins..fight 4 every ball..not allow anyone to play..Cheer like you,ve never cheered before..and just maybe you,ll get through this thing..one of my closest mates is of the red kind and he,s having kittens over this promotion thing you got going on..it is possible as long as everone gives 100%including the fans..our season is over all bar the singing,but thats our story.

Well you lot going to do it or not?

Or are you going to let the "Top teams" get the glory !! :englandflag:

go on and shock the footballing world,even though it would hit your little brothers hard in the pocket(us)you gotta play out of yer skins..fight 4 every ball..not allow anyone to play..Cheer like you,ve never cheered before..and just maybe you,ll get through this thing..one of my closest mates is of the red kind and he,s having kittens over this promotion thing you got going on..it is possible as long as everone gives 100%including the fans..our season is over all bar the singing,but thats our story.

Well you lot going to do it or not?

Or are you going to let the "Top teams" get the glory !! :englandflag:

Respect to you Sir....you didn't have to write that but you did.

Fair Play.

Archived