IGNORED

New Season Ticket Prices Announced

edson

Who do you think you are, its not your Football club :noexpression:

But it is a stand that many campaigned for, to create an atmosphere. Not a stand to provide cheap seating for people who would rather sit elswhere.

It's been ruined lately by being full of overflow fans, and non of us want to see that happen next season.

Perhaps the club is running out of space in the family section for STs? Wasn't a problem before that there wasn't a discount for kids STs in the EE? If so then I presume it has gone too far?

For some it will be the only way they will be able to afford to take their children. All the media are reporting how 50% of us have shelved spending plans due to the credit crunch. Any means of saving money will be taken up including this as It's £150 cheaper in the East End than the Family Section for two adults and two U16's.

Perhaps the club is running out of space in the family section for STs? Wasn't a problem before that there wasn't a discount for kids STs in the EE? If so then I presume it has gone too far?

For some it will be the only way they will be able to afford to take their children. All the media are reporting how 50% of us have shelved spending plans due to the credit crunch. Any means of saving money will be taken up including this.

Last season there were no under 16 rates, which I found unfair, and now it's so cheap it's a concern it may well go to far the other way.

Your spot on, with the forcasted climate a deal like this certainly isn't one to be sniffed at.

So, should i ask your permission if me and my 2 lads decide to get S/T for the East End?. Or should i say that i was going in the East End 30 years ago and helped create what you are TRYING to re-create now.

Ever thought to yourself that the likes of me can only pay what i can afford ?

Who do you think you are, its not your Football club :noexpression:

Your missing my point! If you want to come in the EE and help join in with the atmosphere that we are "TRYING" to re-create, as you put it, then great. I just don't want to see it full of people who are only coming in there for the price and not interested in joining in with the atmosphere that we have "TRIED" too re-create this year.

So in answer to your questions; No you don't have to ask permission. No i don't think it's my football club. And as for "who do i think i am", i think i'm a current ST holder in the East End that is worried we may loose the atmosphere we have all "TRIED" to create this year.

:rolleyes:

ziul

I'm an Eastender next season, purely for atmosphere. I am giving up playing saturday afternoons at the tendor age of 21 to cheer on the boys at the gate. When had the chance to watch the boys this season ive mainly sat in the Atyeo, via 1 occasion last weekend against Wolves where i sat in the Dolman, and recently whilst we've been stumbling for form ive been guarenteed to of been sat near a moaner or two, which really frustrates me because at the start of the season who would've said that we would be where we are! So i want to sit in a stand where the eleven on the pitch are being appreciated for the performances they are putting in!

Your missing my point! If you want to come in the EE and help join in with the atmosphere that we are "TRYING" to re-create, as you put it, then great. I just don't want to see it full of people who are only coming in there for the price and not interested in joining in with the atmosphere that we have "TRIED" too re-create this year.

So in answer to your questions; No you don't have to ask permission. No i don't think it's my football club. And as for "who do i think i am", i think i'm a current ST holder in the East End that is worried we may loose the atmosphere we have all "TRIED" to create this year.

ziul

can see where you and PB are coming from; but most will be in there because they want to be with "like minded" fans not because its the cheapest stand. Many overflow`ers recently have had to go in as there was no where else left.

However your "if you want to come in".......... makes it sound like an exclusive you must stand, sing, club :disapointed2se: There is room for allsorts including the "old boys" me for one, who just wants to be there and cuss and swear, not sit still arms folded.

Fans should have the freedom of choice, not have rules laid down by club or fans; chill pal it will be cool :dancer2::drunk2:

WHO ARE THE PEOPLE :banana:

There's already family areas.

Why should the East end be turned into a crèche?

I completely see why people would do it however.

I'm not actually going to get East End S/T. Dolman for me and me lads. But, some people on here seem to have some bizzare thoughts that the East End is THERE stand :noexpression: .

Like i said earlier,i grew up in that end and for someone to moan on here that different people may have the audacity! to actually go in THERE stand :dunno: next season is laughable.

ziul

You are worrying yourself mate, as long as you have most of who is going in there this season you will still be able to TRY :fish: and create the atmosphere.

I actually think that all the new people who are going to get S/T in th E/E will do it cos they want to be part of it and want to join in.

You do have to remember that price is a big factor mind, oh.... and i know its not your football club :doh::D

Prices have gone up about 10% on average.

With the inflation rate currently fairly static at 2.5%, and the RPI falling, SL must be laughing his nads off that he finally appointed a decent manager because this has allowed him to increase season ticket prices by over 40% in just 2 years, and over 70% over the last 4 years.

There'll be no credit crunch for him, that's for sure.

Archived