IGNORED

New Season Ticket Prices Announced

edson

I'm surprised that the increase has been announced before its known what division City will be in next season.Surely if City reach the PL then the club would have licence to increase ST even more - what new ST buyers would complain if means watching the likes of Arsenal and Chelsea at AG.

That said around a 10% increase is about what was expected.

I'm surprised that the increase has been announced before its known what division City will be in next season.Surely if City reach the PL then the club would have licence to increase ST even more - what new ST buyers would complain if means watching the likes of Arsenal and Chelsea at AG.

Yeah, I thought they might do a two-stage increase, to give an incentive to buy before the season ends, better for me though i guess as it means there is less likely to be a ruch now.

Anyone know how many are left in the EE? I'm hping to get a couple in their but am still waiting for my 0% barchaycard to come thro - should be here by friday hopefully - hope they don't sell out by then.

Steve Landsdown has said that the prices will be the same even if we are in the Premier League

Can't complain if its Premier League football then I guess. It would be a very good result if so!

fair enough, but when you combine that with the 30% increase last season, that's 40% more than a ticket for the 2005/2006 season which I think is quite a hard pill to swallow financially.

Pricing even more fans out! £30+ for a game is just madness!

It is a lot of money when you consider the minimum wage a lot of people are on, unfortunately i love F1, grandstand seat at silverstone, £300 plus for a race that lasts less that 2hrs, don't say it i know i am nuts but thats the way it is.

It is a lot of money when you consider the minimum wage a lot of people are on, unfortunately i love F1, grandstand seat at silverstone, £300 plus for a race that lasts less that 2hrs, don't say it i know i am nuts but thats the way it is.

Can you smuggle me in too, I went last year for the weekend, and its going to kill me missing it this time round!

problem is, if we do go up there is less games,

so the cost per match ratio would still go up.

either way, the prices increases are at expected levels I agree.

Match day ticket prices will put off yet more peolpe.

If we have a bad season we'll be back to 11k crowds

we are already looking at almost 10k St holders again though, and there will always be a few hundred potd, considering most teams usually bring a decent following in this division (good news that scunny and colchester are going down) and looking at the clubs likely to be coming up.

we are still going to be looking at around 14k I reckon even if we do struggle next season,

(which to be honest I don't see being the case, but that's for another discussion)

Because people love the club, wish to buy a season ticket and don't care what division we are in?

Or is it

"I only wanted a season ticket so i could see ronaldo and giggs"

That would backfire on the glory hunters - Bristol City away would definitely be a game where Fergie would be resting the stars before their

crucial mid-season trip to Indonesia or somesuch.

Because people love the club, wish to buy a season ticket and don't care what division we are in?

Or is it

"I only wanted a season ticket so i could see ronaldo and giggs"

It might have persuaded a few of the glory boys to purchase a season ticket, adds numbers and boosts income.

we are already looking at almost 10k St holders again though, and there will always be a few hundred potd, considering most teams usually bring a decent following in this division (good news that scunny and colchester are going down) and looking at the clubs likely to be coming up.

we are still going to be looking at around 14k I reckon even if we do struggle next season,

(which to be honest I don't see being the case, but that's for another discussion)

I disagree, some of the away attendances have been suprisingly low this season, and all though it's all speculation, if the economy continues a downturn, then people will have less money to spend. Don't forget all the tuesday night games in this league too.

Also don't forget that visiting the Gate had a "new ground factor" for many this season as well.

Our season ticket sales have been fantastic, and i think are great value for money (as ever) but I really do think we're missing a trick in terms of single game tickets, and schemes for those who can't make all the games to justify season tickets.

I'd like to see

• Weekend/Evening Game "season tickets"
  • Membership Scheme
  • Group Deals
  • Categorise games as in the past, less for the unattractive games ect

I also worry the East End will be full of people simply after cheap tickets, rather than atmosphere.

We'll have to see.

There would be a hell of a lot of people who would want to buy them if we are in the prem, then if we went down they would just leave us.

Those people who only want to watch Prem football should have been given an financial incentive to buy before we know what division we'll be in. If we get promoted, everyone's happy. If we don't we'd have those people's money which we won't now because they'll just wait until the end of the season before deciding whether to get a season ticket.

What would you rather? 10-11K STHs or 12K+ STHs?

Our season ticket sales have been fantastic, and i think are great value for money (as ever) but I really do think we're missing a trick in terms of single game tickets, and schemes for those who can't make all the games to justify season tickets.

I'd like to see

• Membership Scheme
  • Group Deals

I agree. Some good suggestion.

I'd also add some Christmas present tickets whereby someone buys a bundle of the Christmas and New year games and gets a voucher to be used in the club shop or towards a further game.

And something needs to be done from the start for the less attractive games. A lot of the offers and quid a kid games have occurred at the end of the season.

I disagree, some of the away attendances have been suprisingly low this season, and all though it's all speculation, if the economy continues a downturn, then people will have less money to spend. Don't forget all the tuesday night games in this league too.

Also don't forget that visiting the Gate had a "new ground factor" for many this season as well.

I'd like to see

• Membership Scheme
  • Group Deals

I also worry the East End will be full of people simply after cheap tickets, rather than atmosphere.

We'll have to see.

I agree, i'm worried the EE will now be swamped with people grabbin the cheap season tickets. Really hope it's not filled with these people, would completely ruin the atmosphere we've managed to achieve in there this season. I fear these people will also bring tribes of kids along with with there being an under 16 ticket for just over £100.

Really hope this is not the case.

ziul

I agree, i'm worried the EE will now be swamped with people grabbin the cheap season tickets. Really hope it's not filled with these people, would completely ruin the atmosphere we've managed to achieve in there this season. I fear these people will also bring tribes of kids along with with there being an under 16 ticket for just over £100.

ziul

Relax...with a bit of luck there will be more people like me and Mrs LRR, noisy singers and shouters encouraged to get a ST in the EE because of the price, the unreserved seating, the funny looks we've been getting in the Williams, not to mention the nostalgia. Oh..nearly forgot...the cr*p view is an added bonus.

ziul

So, should i ask your permission if me and my 2 lads decide to get S/T for the East End?. Or should i say that i was going in the East End 30 years ago and helped create what you are TRYING to re-create now.

Ever thought to yourself that the likes of me can only pay what i can afford ?

Who do you think you are, its not your Football club :noexpression:

I am very tempted to get a few seats in the middle of the dolman. I was umming and erring, but just found out the price is fantastically low, ONLY £500 !!! Thats brilliant, I can now afford myself, and the whole family season tickets.

Hey folks, come and join me, the football is better in this part of the ground, honest.

As for the EE, because of the price, expect alot of alternative fans in there compared to who is in there at the mo next season because of the cheap price.

Archived