IGNORED

Fireworks

I was at the 02 Arena last night for ECW/Smackdown and their pyrotechnics were better than the sparklers that we have at AG. I know there are Health & Safety and cost issues involved but if we're going to have them can't we beef them up a bit? I'm not sure they're even necessary - can anyone in the EE even see them?

Guest MaloneFM

Never mind that young squirrel.

This wrestling. Smacked ass did you say?

Did it feature at least one of the following names:

Kendo Nagasaki, Mick McManus, Jackie 'Mr tv' Pallo, Adrian Street, Giant Haystacks, Big Daddy or Catweazle?

If not I'm afraid you have been tricked and demand a refund.

No Kent Walton, no wrestling.

Kendo Nagasaki, Mick McManus, Jackie 'Mr tv' Pallo, Adrian Street, Giant Haystacks, Big Daddy or Catweazle?

ahh Malone you, time traveler you.

I once ran into Dickie Davies while underage drinking in a pub in Romsey.

You took me back to the time I had Kendo nagasaki written in blue biro on my strapless (broken) adidas school sports bag.

Not as bad as my mate who ran out of room (due to bad planning) and ended up with 'Elvis Presle' written on his.

free the ITV Seven.

Guest MaloneFM

I'm surprised Dickie didn't buy you a drink Anters. You being underage and Mr Davies enjoying the company of young lads. Allegedly.

You see wrestling isn't wrestling without some old woman bashing one of the wrestlers with her handbag. And perhaps a snarl between the ropes and a shake of the fist.

Malone old boy,

It would appear I've been tricked in that case...a plethora of extremely large and occasionally very loud American gentlemen were going through their paces (which included failing to land poorly aimed punches and kicks at short distance), along with some of their female colleagues, most of whom appeared to be blonde. An earlier discussion with a friend lead to a difference of opinion concerning whether these young ladies were 'bottle' blondes or not; unfortunately the issue remains unresolved as I had to remove my glasses to look through my trusty binoculars and a combination of dry ice and temporary sightedness due to three shots of tequila and a pint of Becks Vier rendered my observations unusable.

After receiving some disappointing text messages concerning the progress of last night's fixtures I wondered if there was any possibility of a couple of these chaps being able to help our dear old team, but I have severe doubts over their suitability due to possible issues that might arise if the FA asked any of them to 'contribute' to the post match formalities concerning bodily fluids (if you see what I mean). However, I'm sure if we asked their female companions if they could perform a 'Diva Dance Off' in the centre circle at half time there's no doubt that the Gate would be packed to the rafters every week...even if Our Red Heroes were playing elsewhere.

There was one British wrestler but a Russian who may or may not have been called Vladimir Custard (the 02 appears to have purchased our old PA system) made short work of him. The whole thing reminded me of the BS3 Arena a little; in particular the eight year old child behind me who screamed excitedly in my ear for most of the evening while kicking the back of my seat.

Guest MaloneFM

That may have indeed been the mighty Vladimir Custard. A favourite with the World of Sport audience. One does remember our colonial chums giving employment to one Papa Shango...see the link...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j--uytzA2n4 although its not the one I remember.

These were in the days when the World Wildlife Fund organised Panda fights for charity. Anyhoo. Mr Shango did the deed on his opponent in introducing his ass to Mr Canvas. Whereas the Undertaker would whip out a body bag the lights dimmed for effect. When the came back on...his opponents boots were on fire. And Mr Shango (no doubt a forerunner of Papa Lazaru) was doing some kind of voodoo dance.

I laughed so much I spat out me teeth.

I'm shocked you know all about this Smackarsed stuff!.......

Oh didnt big daddy cop it??? He was a FOX

Archived